Last part + epilogue

He looked at the blanket and pillow in his hand and then at the locked door nd then at swara who was standing at other side of the door with a open mouth wide eyes.....he repeated it 4 to 5 times....

Swara was looking at his cute expression she wanted to laugh but controlled herself....

The door was a glass door so they both can see each other

Finally coming out of his shocked state he asked

San- sona...what is this yaar .....u can't do this to me....it's unfair...u can't do this atyachar with me yaar.....

Swa- ofcourse I can do this sanskar....n now stop ur nautanki ok.....

She said it very calmly while unwrapping DMS n then she started to eat it ......

Sanskar was looking at her with wide open mouth...

San- swara u kicked me out from our room at this crucial time nd u r eating DMS so calmly like nothing happened....

Swa- ofcourse sanskar nothing happened.....y r u sulking so much....nd anyways it's ur punishment so stop ur drama nd sleep in hall nd let me enjoy my night with my love.....

San- with a shocked nd horrified expression- whoooo.... sho..Shona about whom you are talking.....

Swa- Coolly- about my 1st love sanskar....

San- Jaan ...Shona ...but I m ur one n only love na

Swa- who told you this lie...

Sanskar was like 😮😧😧

Swa- I'll spend my night with my 1st love my DMS 🍫🍫

Listing to this Sanskar took a sigh of relief.....but then again asked....

San- but Shona what punishment....I didn't even forgot to bought you ur DMS nd puchka na.... then y u r kicking me out....u said that if I didn't bought them then u will kick me out na.......😣😣

Swa- little correction mr. I said that if u wouldn't bought me my DMS nd puchka then I'll throw u out of the house....nd see I m nt throwing u out...I m just kicking u out from our room.....

San- but y.... what's my mistake........

Swa- dangerously- what is ur mistake.....did you forgot what u did nd what u were going to do.....

Sanskar was like..... think Sanskar think.... what u have done that ur Shona is taking Kali avtaar.....

Swa- what happened..... can't remember.....let me help u then......u...u... first without talking to me or asking me u ur self decided that in my life u didn't hold any importance...any value.....u thought that I didn't care about you......nd decide to leave me alone.... You did not even think about me for once .... What would have happened to me without you ... how would i live without you ... It is good that badepapa found you before u could leave me for forever....or else or else....she started to cry.....

Sanskar also felt very bad.....how could I even think about leaving my Shona......yes I was angry with her but I should have given her a chance to explain herself to me.....but what I did....I just decide to leave her.....she is right if I badepapa didn't meet me on the way nd explain me then.....ohh god..... what a stupid idiot I m.....

Sanskar got close to the door and keep his both palms on the door nd said....

Swasan both r crying

San- Shona I m sorry..... pls forgive me....I promise I'll never do this again.....if you want u can beat me scold me or whatever u want bt please stop crying Jaan....u know na I can't see tears in ur eyes.....