Silver in the library (red book is one she hasn't read) ^

It has been 5 years since I was born and right now I was being dressed up to enter the academy, even though I had surpassed the knowledge of all existence in the world, I still had to go to school.

I almost forgot to mention, I gained the title goddess of knowledge like, so boring.

My mother had just finished doing my hair and my brother was sitting there staring, ever since he discovered I was going to school he's been clingy. I also discovered that my silver eye looks gold in the sunlight and my red one looks pink, I sighed that just makes me more strange.

 I also discovered that my silver eye looks gold in the sunlight and my red one looks pink, I sighed that just makes me more strange

I was wearing a dress my brother got me for my fifth birthday 2 weeks ago.

Finally my mother finished with my hair and she was smiling she said through the mind-link which I gave her the ability to do with me said "make sure to tell me if any boy confessed to you ok!" I giggled and nodded.

My brother got up with me and with my space storage I created, I filled it full of my things.

Me and my brother left, he was now 10 years old and has been in school for 2 years now.

We both rode on the carriage and then my brother said just as we were nearing the academy "if anyone's mean to you, call me and I'll come for you." I hugged him and then we stopped.

My brother got out and I heard all the girls starts gossiping and the guys groaning or some even were happy to see him, he held out his hand to me and everyone went silent, I grabbed his hand and while my eyes are closed I got down and all the boys swooned which was quite funny, then I opened my eyes and all the girls gasped. You see only immortal beings have mismatched eyes, which is still true, I am immortal since for some reason I died when I was three and god was nice enough to even though I was now his daughter let me go back.

I was holding my brothers hand as he led me to the exam room, after he dropped me off he went to class.

I sat down and they gave me the first test, I finished that in a few minutes, since I have photographic memory I never forget anything. I handed it to the examiner and asked "can I please go to my brothers class till the physical and magic test at 1:30pm please?" The examiner nodded and said "sure princess, he's in holy class." I nodded and left.

I asked "where's holy class?" And the familiar screen appeared it said "this map will show you where everything is around you and if you want to user can zoom out to see the world map." And a map appeared, it went to the corner of my vision.

I said "my brothers class." And a path was highlighted for me. I led me through many corridors, I can to a door with angel wings in it and the word holy in gold written above it.

I knocked and a teacher opened and I said "my examiner said I could be with my brother." She nodded and said "ok princess." I walked in and everyone stared as I walked up to my sleeping brother which none of them could wake up and I whispered in his ear "big brother." He woke up instantly and said "little sis!" I sat on his lap and he buried his face into the crook of my neck and smelled me and stayed like that.