Silver after experimenting on how much she feels without healing herself. ^

The boys were still staring so I sat down and said "what?" Rex said "we were just wondering what happened just now." I laugh and say "oh that's simple you must not know, we are from the On'nanoko family, our generation has had demon and angel blood running though us since the ancient times."

Then jace said "so that mean that was his demon side?" I nod and explain "you see when we are pissed or if we are strong enough want to we turn into a demon but if we are really happy or euphoric or are strong enough we can turn into our angel forms. Though we have different appearances, like my brother has black hair, red eyes and summons a demon when he goes full demon, but I have two red eyes, horns and tail, also if i go full demon I have demon wings and all the spirits around me turn black."

Syn then said "why did prince aka pass out?" I giggle and say "that because it was his first time going full demon and he wasn't used to the strain it puts on our bodies." They nodded I then stood up and I heard them start saying that I was cute and stuff while I was washing my brothers face. I had finished cleaning all the muck of his face so I made the things I was using disappear and then I woke him up, he got up and said "is the bitch dead?" I shook my head and said "sadly no,but if you had killed her you would've been expelled and you know that those who don't finish school die." He nodded.

The rest of the day was normal.

For the next 5 years, I had helped my brother with all his training and everything he needed to know, I also made sure that he passed school easily, it wasn't a surprise that those boys wouldn't leave me alone, it turns out that they were the same age as my brother, I find it funny how people in this world look older when they are young and then when they are older they look how they were when they were young it's very confusing.

I trained him after school and we both graduated with no problems, since we had finished school it was now all royal duties.

My brother now helped my father more and my mother was busy with work, I hadn't gotten a welcome back when I graduated, everyone was busy, it was lonely, I had told Cindy to take the day off that day as well.

Today is the day after I graduated. Cindy had come to work her daughter couldn't cause she had school, she's been in school for 3 years now, though she went to a school for commoners. Cindy had noticed I was feeling down and asked "Princess are you all right?" I shook my head, she walked up and turned my face towards her and saw the tears in my eyes, I wasn't gettin any attention, don't get me wrong I don't crave attention, it's just I'm lonely.

Cindy let me cry, I smiled and continued reading while Cindy went and retrieved my breakfast. Since I haven't read any of these books for 5 years since I didn't have time, I was now reading to get my mind off of everything.

I at my breakfast and then asked Cindy if I could be left alone for a while, I really was lonely, I finished reading all the books and then I got a notification it said "user gained title: goddess of academics: the god of academics had died." I sighed I don't really care about titles anymore.

I learned ages ago that life here is average, they had a lot of things popular in the medieval times. Though this was a world of swords and magic it was still placed in a time of slow development.

I was growing bored and it wasn't fun, Cindy came in with my lunch, it was beef noodles today, I ate them with chopsticks and then I dismissed Cindy saying I wish to not be disturbed till dinner.

I was sad, I was lonely, I was OP yet I had nothing to do. I hurt my self over and over that whole time.

 I hurt my self over and over that whole time