Silvers demon dominant angel hybrid form^

After we had worked out all the details of the joining of our kingdoms we decided that, our kingdom would be called Kōhai, since in my old world in Japanese that is Crossbreed and since it's a kingdom of joined kingdom I thought in was more appropriate than hybrid.

Then they went and said they would come over next week to discuss the wedding. When everyone was gone, I relaxed and said "now it's time for present."

I had 20 presents, 2 from my mothers, 2 from my brother and Hazel, 8 from my fiancé's family's, 8 from others.

The two presents from my mothers had loads and loads of fabric since I loved making clothing!

The 2 from Aka and Hazel were OMG, it was a wedding dress from Hazel, and from Aka, he got my a necklace, it was a cross.

The two I got from the flare siblings, which were flext and syn, I got a scythe and a sword.

Then form the blie siblings, which were rex and Kai, I got a pair of daggers one from each.

Then form the grance siblings, which were jace and jay, I got 2 spirits from their country I haven't met their kind yet, they were I'm pretty sure pixies if I'm correct yeah pixie spirits. I was happy.

Then from Yuri twins, I got an immortal ice rose and an immortal ice lily.

Then I got a bunch if jewelry and clothes that I had one of the maids take to my room, I carried the other things myself.

My mothers decided to have a special night tonight so I just stayed in my room.

I got a new personal maid since Cindy was now my mother, her name as Koneko. I smiled as she came in and said "what's for dinner today?" She said "steak princess" she said it with her head down I said "raise your head, I don't like it when I can't see someone's face." And so she lifted her head and she had the most beautiful eyes, they were golden.

She then left, I ate and she took my dishes away, I put the materials I got in a corner of my room, I then but the wedding dress and my necklace under my bed. I then put my new weapons under the bed too.

After that I opened up the jars keeping the pixies inside and said "nice to meet you guys, what's your names?" They looked at each other and said "I am lea, and I am Mia princess master." I smiled and patted their tiny heads, my other spirits came out and played with the pixies as I went to sleep.

The next day I woke up and saw that my spirits were still asleep, I left the room and saw koneko heading towards my room, she saw me and said "her highness is calling for you." I smile and said "which one?" She says "her highness Cindy princess." I nod and dismiss her.

I head to my mothers office and find mama sitting in her chair, o walk over and say " koneko said you wanted me mama?" She looked up and smiled she said "Hazel is pregnant it seems." I squeal and then say "that sly dog, my brother is fast." Mama laughed and said "yes he is but it would seem that he is panicking and shouting like a lunatic "that baby the baby!" Over and over again." I nodded and said "what do you want me to do mama?" She sighed and said "I want you to go there slap him in the face and come back." I giggled and said "right away!" And she laughed.

I teleported to my brothers home and I get what she meant because i suddenly started hearing my brother shouting "the baby, the baby!" Over and over again. I giggle and used my invisibility and snuck behind him, I then whispered in his ear "butt cheeks sword nuts." And he started screaming "butt cheeks sword nuts!" Over and over again, I couldn't hold it in and started laughing out loud, he heard me and saw me behind him and then went red in the face when he realized what he was just screaming. 😱