⸗ III: unconventional bonding

(a/n: thanks a million for voting & adding this book to your reading lists! Three chapters in and this was already ranked 5 in the #jirose category?! ilysm 🙌😘)

(a/n: thanks a million for voting & adding this book to your reading lists! Three chapters in and this was already ranked 5 in the #jirose category?!  ilysm 🙌😘)

.°•:❁.:°•❁°:•.❁:°.•❁°:•.❁.:•°❁:.°•.

BTS

"OH WAIT TILL I DO WHAT I DO-"

"Taehyung if you don't shut the hell up, I'll literally hit you with that ddu ddu du," Yoongi threatened his member who was currently jamming to Blackpink's most recent mini album "SQUARE UP" for the nth time. Taehyung, unfazed by Yoongi's grouchy demeanor continued to dance in his carseat exaggeratedly whilst Jin let loose his windshield wiper laugh at Yoongi's pun.

"We're already on our way to the photoshoot to meet them, I don't want to have to listen to them on the way there too," he muttered laying his head back trying to nap.

"You're grumpier than usual today hyung, what's up?" asked Hoseok from his shot gun position of the van.

"I just don't get why we have to collaborate with them of all people."

"Yah! What's wrong with Blackpink?" Taehyung butted in, pausing his music to listen in on the conversation. Namjoon nodded his head, "They're a hardworking group of girls, hyung. You shouldn't have that kind of attitude towards them."

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders and said with an air of knowing something the rest didn't, "There's more to them than most know."

Jimin, Jin, Hoseok, Taehyung and Namjoon all exchanged bewildered looks, before Jimin spoke up, "Jeez hyung, could you be anymore cryptic?"

"Yeah what do you mean by 'there's more to them'? Are you not telling us something?" Jin questioned suspicious of the rapping prodigy.

Yoongi opened his mouth, presumably to answer their questions, when they all lurched forward suddenly when Jungkook, who was driving, slammed his foot down on the break.

"Jeon Jungkook! Are you trying to kill us? Who drives like that?" Jimin cursed, rubbing his head which had hit the window.

"I couldn't focus on the road with all of you playing Sherlock Holmes back there, and now look!" Jungkook snapped back pointing at the road sign in front of them that read "Incheon 2.3 miles ahead".

"How in the hell did we get all the way to Incheon?" Namjoon swore taken aback.

"We followed the map correctly, didn't we?" Jin asked. "What map?" Yoongi said lost.

"Jungkook where the hell did you take us?" Hoseok yelled, lightly pinching the confused maknae.

"Me? You were the one with the GPS!" Jungkook defended himself pointing a finger at Hoseok. Taehyung slapped his forehead, "There's the problem! Which one of you idiots let Hobi hyung navigate?"