Friends

Pein: alright seeing that NONE of you get along, we're all going to sit down and talk.

Itachi: well, unlike all of you I am actually try to be nice, but what do you guys do? Give me one big ass middle finger!

Pein: *sighs* alright Itachi that's enough, now let's get started with.... Hidan.

Hidan: hm well all of you guys are boring, we can be at strip clubs, getting bitches, but no all you wanna do is be little bitches and stay here, like no one knew who the fuck we were until now.

Pein: *sighs* because none of us are man whores like you Hidan.

Sasori: actually that where your wrong, am I right Deidara.

Deidara: the hell you lookin at me for hn!"

Sasori: oh don't act like your all innocent besides, I've made you mine more then once..."

Deidara: *turns red* lair hn!"

Itachi: it's not a lie I've slept with him too.

Deidara: stop lying I haven't slept with anyone hn!

Sasori: raise your hand if you've fucked Deidara.

Sasori: *raises hand*

Itachi *raises hand*

Tobi: *raises hand* Tobi too! Right before the meeting, look at Senpai's neck.

Deidara: *covers neck*

Hidan: oh shit let me see!

Deidara: l-leave me alone!

Hidan: *pulls collar down* holy shit!

Deidara: *turns red*

Tobi: see! Senpai was fun to play with.

Deidara: Im going to kill you all hn!

Pein: alright, moving on, we need to get along better maybe there's certain activities we can do.

Hidan: like Deidara?

Itachi:*chuckles softly*

Sasori: good one.

Deidara: I'm going to kill you!

Hidan: you mean fuck me.

Deidara turned red: YOUR DEAD!

*They ended up arguing for around an hour, pein ended up losing all hope on them*

Author notes: this chapter was written by XxjiriyaxX you guys should check them out they help me with this book.