Chapter 1: A week later

~A week after the event~

(Roman's POV)
I sat in my room. I finally thought of what I wanted to say to Anxiety. Last week, he stood up for me. That was when I first started to feel something for him. I was unsure to what it was, but it felt like a million butterflies were flying in my stomach and chest. I stood and left my room, looking to the black door next to mine. "After breakfast" I thought before heading to the kitchen.

(Anxiety's POV)
I sat in my room for almost a week now, only going out to get food. I decided to take a bath, walking into my bathroom to start the water. I hadnt put on my hoodie and I was wearing a Panic! At the disco tank top. (Think strap not spaghetti strap.) I had black ripped jeans on and some plain black socks. I had no makeup on, my freckled face showing. I ran a hand through my hair. "Damn I look good" I murmured with a chuckle as I looked in the mirror. "Damn, I seemed like Princey for a minute there" I laughed, heading ti start the water. I ran the water, feeling the warmth on my hand. When the tub was full, I stripped amd got in, letting out a sigh as I relaxed.

(Roman's POV)
After breakfast, I went to Anxiety's door. I went to knock when I heard the water running. He must have gotten in the bath. Another time then. I didnt leave though. I heard the water stop and tested the door knob. Unlocked! I opened the door and peeked in. I gasped. The room was a good size, posters riddled the walls. I looked ti the purple bed, on it sat an open lap top with some images pulled up. "Prinxiety?" I thought as I read the search result. When I looked at the images, I gasped. "Thomas's fans ship... Anxiety and me..?" I thought for a moment when I heard the jiggle of a door knob. Shit! How long have I been in here?" I thought. Longer than I thought, because Anxiety was done in the bath. I quickly ran into his closet, closer to it then the door. I hid myself behind some old shirt and jackets that looked like they havnt been touched in ages. They smelled like him. I sniffed one quietly before realizing what I just did. Did I.... Like Anxiety...?

(Anxiety's POV)
I walked out of the bathroom, only wrapoed in a towel. I glanced at my door. Odd, its open... I walked over and closed it, locking it before I pulled out some underwear from my drawer. I slipped off the towel and slipped them on. After I walked to my closet, I looked through and found a nice grey My Chemical Romance tank with a black jacket to go over it. Roman watched as the half naked Anxiety faucet looked for an outfit. He blushed madly. I grabbed the outfit, the black ripped jeans hung with it. I quickly got ready before leaving my room.

(Third person POV)
Roman slipped out of the closet after Anxiety left, slipping out of his room before anyone noticed. He was definitely in love with Anxiety, his heart racing. He quickly ducked into his room, sqeeing in excitment.

Sorry for the short first chapter.

Other chapters will be longer than this I promise.

Update will come soon

-Marsh