Chapter 13: Fight by the void

(Warning: swearing, death, sadness, probably a bunch of people yelling at me for how this chapter will end)

      (Roman's POV)
   He's gone! Insanity took him! "Shit!" I screamed, scrambling to get on my feet. "We need to get to the void, that is where they will be!" Logan quickly yelled, pulling Patton up off the ground.

    I didn't think twice. I quickly ran down the hall, Logan and Patton right behind me. We stopped at the void door. I swung it open to see Anxiety and Insanity fighting very close to the edge of the black abyss that is the Void.

      (Virgil's POV)
   We appeared in the Void room. I quickly tackled Insanity, both of us landing close to the edge. I started punching him hard, but he rolled us over, away from the void. We both struggled.

    He eventually got away from me and stood to his feet, starting to kick me hard in the chest and stomach. I screamed and balled into myself. Right when he was going to strike again, I grabbed his foot and tripped him.

    He landed on his back with a loud grunt. I quickly dove at him, pinning him again. I heard the door open, but ignored it. We started rolling again, struggling to get out of eachother's grip.

   We both managed to get up, me holding him by his head and him gripping onto my jacket collar. I struggled to fight him off, looking at the three sides watching us with horror. I looked to the void and got an idea, but the others are not going to like it.

     (Roman's POV)
   I watch as Virgil looks over at us then to the void. "No..." I murmured.

     Virgil suddenly looks towards us, getting closer to the edge without Insanity noticing. He quickly yelled. "I love you Roman! Im sorry!" Before jerking Insanity and himself over the edge of the Void, falling.

    "NO!" I screamed, starting to run towards the void. Logan quickly grabbed me and heald me back with the help of Patton.

    Everything went silent. I dropped to my knees, curling in on myself. My arms tight around my torso as I stared at the ground. I screamed and screamed until I couldn't anymore.

   I could feel gentle hands of support on my back as I slowly looked up at the Void edge where my lover just sacrificed himself for us. "Virgil..." I mumbled, falling into my side before blacking out.

*Prepares to run because this isn't the last chapter and it's a cliffhanger*

Im not sorry lol.

I hope you guys are having a fantastic day amd I hope you are enjoying this story.

Warning! Next chapter is the last! But! I have other stories that I think you may like so check them out!

Take it easy guys, gals, and my fellow non-binary pals! Peace out!

-Marsh