A/N

Here's the Author's note I mentioned in the last chapter. You dont have to read but it talks about updates and other things!

So I dont have a specific day I update the story. I will probably update it whenever im free or just when I feel like it. Say today's chapters for example. I did chapter 4 on my way to work because I felt like it and I did chapter 5 during and after work because we were slow (come to Five Guys. Good food.) Anyway. I most likely wont assign a specific day for new chapters because it would just give me anxiety and stuff. So prepare for weird update patterns!

Alright on to the next thing, there will be times where I get stumped for chapters so I will gladly take any suggestions for chapters or future stories to write. Let me know if you think I should do a Q&A at some point.

So at the beginning of my chapters, I usually put a picture that will go with something in the chapter. Whether i qoute it directly or not. I HAVE NOT DRAWN MOST OF THESE PICTURES! I might add a bit of my own art through out it but so far, none of it is mine. I like to write the art into the story for some reason. Not sure why.

I hope you guys enjoy this story and I will also gladly take any advice format wise. Let me know if you would like the paragraphs broken up into pieces like ive seen in other stories or if you would like me to stick to the thick paragraphs. I read the comments so you will be heard!

Keep me posted guys, gals, and my fellow non-binary pals! Peace out!

-Marsh