Chapter 4: Sweet

He's come every day since the time I rejected him? Why would he do that? Does that mean he doesn't hate me now?

Does that mean he still loves me? Oh God please...

Give me another chance. I know my feelings now. All my hazy confusion has left me.

Stupid Tin! If you were here all this time why didn't you come see me? Were you here to see me?

I hope so.

I love you...

So don't leave me alone anymore...

I ran with all my might to the area where Tin's car was parked. It was a good distance away from where I was sitting. I held onto my books tight against my chest.

If he really was there every day...

How the hell haven't I seen him all this time? Fuck Can, were you that dazed during the practice.

My body was feeling weaker and weaker as I ran. My energy is running on empty and my head is pounding from the lack of sleep. I blocked out all the pain in my chest and huffing of my breath. I needed to get to him as soon as possible. I needed to see him... To see his handsome face, and hopefully get his smile back.

When I was within a good distance from his car's engine started up and his car began to back up. His window tint was too dark to spot out his figure, but I still desperately waved my hands at the car... Dropping the books in my hands and picking up my pace.

"AI'TIN! Ai'TIN!"

The car backed all the way up and began to move forwards... Further and further away...

"WAIT! PLEASE! AI'TIN!"

He's so close to me... Why? Does he not want to see me that much? Then why is he here? Can he not hear my voice? 

Please... Wait...

"AI'TIN, DON'T GO!"

My legs began to give out on me and the car showed no signs of stopping, but either way I kept running... Till I couldn't take it anymore.

"Damn... HUFF! Hmpphh! Stupid... bastard Tin," I said. My throat felt like it was suffocating from the lack of energy and water. My body swayed and I gripped my knees to keep me from falling over.

His car stopped as it was about to turn the corner, and my chest felt a strong ache...

I was wrong... *Huff*

Maybe he really does hate me now...

My eyes blurred from the tears that filled my eyes and I saw black spots everywhere.

I'm too late.

That was the last thought I could form. Everything was going dark and I finally gave in to my exhaustion... falling backwards onto the ground.    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tin... Mummm... 

My eyes slowly opened to dim room, and I looked around in confusion in my position. I was lying down in a bed.

"Wha-Where am I? What am I doing here?"

I squinted my eyes trying to make out my surroundings. I was in a hospital room... I think? The room is dim because the lights were shut off and the only thing making the room visible was light coming through the cracked open door. There is beeping sound coming from the machine next to my bed. I look in that area and realize there is also a plastic bag that has a thin tube that is connected to my left arm.