Tin's Oxygen: Part 2

The doctor came in before I can ask him what he meant by the "sleep with you" statement. And I remained restless with the thoughts running through my mind.

He couldn't have meant it in THAT way?? Could he?

No. No.

Can is likely just talking about sleeping. I mean this clueless little guy had to research relationships...

Right?

"So I can go now? Right, doctor."

"Yes. Your vitals are all stable, but I recommend rest for the coming days. Your friend here tells me you play soccer?

"Yea, I do." He said in an excited voice. He was about to talk again. (Likely to go on and on about the game.)

"I recommend two days rest from practice."

"But I feel better now. I have a game coming up. I'll be fine... Tell her Ai'Tin."

The doctor looks over at me and I nod. "I'll make sure he gets the required rest." I give her a reassuring smile and she slightly blushes and looks back at her clipboard.

"Ai'Tin!!"

"G-good. Then your all set to go. Have a nice night gentlemen," she said checking something off her clipboard and turning to exit the room.

I waii to her before I give my attention back to my pouting monkey. He glares at me and I cock my head in question.

"Ai'Tin... She was my doctor. Why was she looking at you most of the time?"

"Hum?"

"You didn't see her. She kept glancing at you the entire check up."

I shrug my shoulders in response. He gets off the bed and stands up after putting on his shoes.

Can hops on his feet and comes close to me... narrowing his suspicious eyes.

"What did you do while I was asleep? Did you seduce my doctor Tin?? I'll be upset..."

Where this boy's mind wonders to.

"No. I didn't seduce her... If I was to seduce someone..." I said stepping closer to him and he takes a cautious step backwards.

"It would be a certain sweet melon... That suits my taste much better." I smirk and take another step only for him to stumble slightly backwards.

I grip onto his waist to hold him up.

"So... Are you seducable?"

His face blushed a light pink and he bit his lips before closing his eyes. I just stare at him in amusement. Usually I wouldn't hesitate in devouring his tempting thin lips, but right now I felt like teasing him.

I'll take that as a yes...

A few moments go by and I continue to look at his blushing face. Memorizing all his features.

He opens one eye slightly and I tilt my head. Can pushes me away in embarrassment. And begins to walk to the door. I chuckle behind him.

"Asshole. If you are going to kiss me... Urghh! Don't make me look stupid like that."

A very cute stupid.

I grip his wrist and pull his body back to myself. Landing a brief kiss on his cheek. "I was waiting for your answer," I whisper into his ear before releasing him.

Can looked at me with wide eyes and his hand rose to his cheek. He smiled softly, but tried to hide it by scratching the back of his neck. He turned and walked to the door.