Burning love.

"On the road again." I sung and started humming the words after those four. Like I knew the song. "On the road again." It was mainly to just annoy Fallon, who won't talk about what happened.

"Stop or I drive." He growled through clenched teeth.

"My car, my rules. If you don't like my singing, well you can just get out." I smirked.

"I'm not leaving you out of my sight." He said turning on the radio. If it weren't for the fact that I loved the song playing, I would of turned it off and continued singing on the road again. Instead, I just sung along with this song. "Pull into Walmart."

"Why?"

"I need to invest in duct tape." I glanced over and saw him pinching the bridge of his nose. I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

"Yea, not gonna happen. I would find some other way to annoy you." I said laughing.

"Laugh it up, chuckles." He turned the radio up, close to the max. I started singing again, under my breath. This time, I actually sung instead of using my annoying voice. He turned the radio down to low.

"What are you doing?" I asked when I reached for the volume and he smacked my hand away.

"You were actually singing. It was better than that person. I would rather hear your voice."

"Uhm, thank you, I think?" I stayed silent until the next pit stop. "Look at that sunset." I leaned against the car while it was filling up on gas. The sun was Red from and the clouds were dark blue. It was beautiful. It sadly reminded me of Fallons eyes compared to Zaks.

"It is pretty." He walked around and leaned on the car, offering me some Pringles.

"Why do you always wear those?" I asked, nodding at the sunglasses.

"My eyes can be distracting to other people." He put a chip in his mouth. I could definitely see that. I thought about how distracting his eyes were when I first saw them last week.

"I can see that." I looked back at the sunset. A strong Montana wind picked up and I zipped my jacket up. Fallon shrugged out of his jacket and put it on my shoulders. I looked at him, he was in a t-shirt. "Aren't you going to be cold?"

"No, I have learned how to control my body temperature. Its one of those demon things you haven't learned yet." He smiled crooked. I laughed when I caught a side view of him shiver. A big cloud went infront of the sun. I handed him his jacket, took the pump out and got into the car. I drove off south, destination, Colorado.

"I can do that as much as you can." I said as we drove.

"Want to learn something cool?" He looked towards me. I nodded. He stuck his hand out and I put mine next to his. Slowly, I watched all the water around him in the air circle his hand, and eventually incasing it with ice. Every time he closed his fist, or opened it, the ice moved with him. "You could get a pretty mean punch with that."

"How did you do that?" I asked trying it.

"How do you call on fire?" He asked.

"By feeling the heat around me and pulling it to my hand." Lightbulb. "So I feel the water in the air and pull it towards my hand?"

"Yes. You were automatically drawn to fire, I was the same but with water. Water amuses me." He said as I tried feeling the water around me. I could only get my hand to crystal over like frost. He laughed, "no one would want you to punch them with that on you."

"Shut up." I slapped his arm but I was laughing. I looked back at the road in enough time to slam on my breaks. There was a man in the middle of the road in a trench hat and coat. Fallon started growling and the man slowly lifted his hands, palms up. The Car started wiggling and started lifting. I reached for the gun in the small of my back. "Shit."