(3) "図書館へ"

And the winner is...

•••

••

>>> B) Go to the library / Look for Sasha <<<

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Let's go to the library then" you replied.

That girl, Sasha... You felt slightly interested in her. Besides, the idea of going to the forest didn't sound very appealing to you.

Konoha's smile broadened.

"Yay! It's good to know we see eye-to-eye!" She wrapped her arms around you, and since you were shorter than her, your face ended up in between her chest area.

'Help!'

Maya glared at Konoha and then let out a disappointed sigh.

"Alright, I guess" she tried to hide her pout by turning her back at you and afterwards, she started walking away, towards the library.

You felt a bit bad for her, seeing that she really wanted to go to the forest. But it was your decision and you wouldn't back out now.

Konoha then let go of you, making you sigh in relief for not dying of suffocation.

Hannah's eyes were slowly closing, and she would have fallen down on the floor if it hadn't been for your good reflexes; you caught her just in time.

"Hannah, are you okay?" You asked in a concerned tone. She didn't wake up and it was starting to make you worried.

Well.

Until you heard a soft snore.

The female with blond hair had suddenly fallen asleep on your arms, in a very unusual and weird position. Like she was sort of standing but yet managed to doze off.

Konoha giggled at the situation and placed a hand on your shoulder.

"(Y/N), could you please carry her on our way to the library?" She pleaded.

"But..." You were ready to deny her request but...

"Pretty please" she grabbed both of your hands and begged you with an angelic expression.

You couldn't really say no so you just sighed and gave in. "Fine... I wouldn't want to leave her here anyway" you said, being the kind person you were.

"Thanks sweetie!" The pink-haired girl gave you a small kiss on your right cheek and you couldn't help but blush a bit and give her a confused look.

"What was that f--" before you could ask, you were interrupted by Maya's shout.

"Come on, slowpokes! I don't have all day!" Maya shouted at you. She was already very far away from you, her brows were furrowed and she rolled her eyes, with her arms crossed.

"Right" with the help of Konoha, you managed to put Hannah in a piggyback ride position. After that, you began making your way to the library. Luckily for you, the blonde's body was quite light so you didn't struggle while carrying her.

In a few moments, you finally caught up with Maya and started walking at a slightly fast pace.

You were having a peaceful conversation with the girls, mostly with Konoha though, as she was more talkative than Maya. They continued showing you around the place, occasionally making jokes and laughing along.