Recruitment Day

" As you know I worked for the Bradford Humanitary Relief Group which is where y'all found and requested me to come in for an interview. " I said to the Northstar "Recruiter" " So that brings us to now, to the interview. Anything you want to know " I asked her.

" No Lance Corporal, that will be all. " She replied with sticking her hand out to me.

I reached and grabbed it for a hand shake.

" Your hired Lance Corporal Reynar. " She had told me while I shook her hand " Looking forward to seeing you on the Security Force payroll. " She said to me letting go of my hand.

" Please ma'am I've already told you, call me Sicarius. Everyone does. " I brought my hand back and formed joking halfed ass salute. She in turn did one back and handed me a packet.

" Ok Sicarius, you'll be needing to follow this packets instructions. You'll be here at the next meeting on Freitag for training and assignment at 0900 hours. The SF Chiefs will be here as well so then you can find out who you report to, clear? " She asked me.

I nodded.

" All gear will be provided for you, if you do buy more equipment it needs to follow these criteria... " She told me pointing at a small list " your firearms will be provided at the armory and they are not, I repeat, are not aloud to leave this post when you are off duty unless if it is your own, but that weapon must be cleared by our staff. " she had sternly said.

" Yes ma'am, I assume I'm going to need to brush up on my German? " I had asked.

" Not necessarily, just German military " She replied.

" Ok thank you ma'am. " I had said doing one last hand shake and walking out.

Today is the day that my life goes in a different direction. One of more adventure and where I control a good majority of it. I get to see the world and not necessarily in a combat zone, but as a protector of those who pay me.

Fucking sweet.