Hazel the Squirrel (BATIM)

(Yes I stole the name from Animal Crossing--)

Name: Hazel the Squirrel.

Nicknames: Haz, Little Helper, Errand Girl.

Gender: Female.

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Species: Cartoon character/Squirrel.

Appearance: Hazel is an anthropomorphic squirrel, with black Pacman shaped eyes like the rest of the characters. Her tail is long and bushy, and her fur is mostly black, except for a tuff of fur on her chest and some spots on her tail. She isn't as tall as Boris or Alice, and is actually a bit closer to Bendy's height in the cartoons. However, when she was brought to life she gained a height boost, and is around the same height as Alice/Allison.

Personalities:

Cartoon: Hazel the Squirrel is a people pleaser, but she has her restrictions on what she will do to make someone happy. She refuses to take part in ant violence or crimes, and only helps with a prank if she knows the victim of it will laugh at the joke. She is easy to manipulate and is very naive. Hazel has a love for adventure, but can be easy to scare. She's more than happy to help out someone in need.

Living: When Hazel was brought to life, her personality got a major change. While she is still a fun and loving person, she is more on guard and less of a people pleaser. She still holds a love for adventure, but she is more skeptical about going out on her own into the studio. She isn't as easy to scare as she was in the cartoons, and is a lot more willing to go with violent actions than before.

Outfit(s):

Cartoon: In the cartoons, Hazel the Squirrel wore a simple black dress with a white apron, and a pair of black Mary Jane shoes. She also wore a large black bow behind her head, with white gloves on her hands.

Living: Hazel maintained her simple black dress, but replaced the white apron with a cloth similiar to the one on Allison Angel (the good Alice). Her Mary Jane shoes have been replaced by black boots, and her gloves are covered in long ink stains that reach her elbows. Her black bow is missing, and a tool belt is around her waist.

Likes: Hazel the Squirrel, one can assume, enjoys the (only) food around the studio-- Bacon Soup. She also took a liking to learning how to draw once she was brought to life. In the cartoons she was good friends with Alice Angel, and was featured in many of the episodes where she was the main character.

Dislikes: Hazel doesn't like the whole idea of the rituals and the Ink Machine, and how the ink seems to have a mind of its own. She harbors a strong hatred for the Ink Demon and the evil clone of Alice Angel, who one can assume to be the previous voice actress Susie Campbell. She does feel a bit bad for Sammy's broken mind, but she shows no mercy when it cones to fighting him. She despises the Searcher and dark puddles, and is very expressive about her disliking of the Butcher Gang-- both in and out of the cartoons.

Role: Hazel the Squirrel isn't present until the end of Chapter 4, alongside Allison Angel and Tom (Boris). She keeps a watch on Henry alongside them in the beginning of Chapter 5, and becones a fighting ally later on after Tom kills Sammy. She falls with Henry when the floorboards break, and offers him a weapon before he ventures off to face the Ink Demon.

Abilities: Hazel the Squirrel doesn't have any special abilities, whether it be inside the cartoons or being alive. She has high stamina and a good swing, but that's about it.

Crush: Hazel the Squirrel has no crushes, but the person/character she would be closest to having one on would be Alice Angel.

Voice Actor: Amelia Goodman.

Weapon: A wrench, one she carries on her tool belt when she isn't using it.