Character Profiles

Name- Reo Hinata

Age- 17

Class-2 A

Height- 6'0

Sexuality- Bi sexual

Appearance- Reo is 6'0 and rather skinny, he has white hair, one of his eyes are black while the other is gold, he always hides his face behind his hoodie, his mask and his rather large glasses. The back of his neck is branded with #0001

( just imagine him with glasses and different coloured eyes)

Personality- Reo is very quiet and secretive, though if he finds someone annoying he will be rather sarcastic. Once you get to know him he will be very caring and protective.

Family- His real family is dead so he lives alone with his little "sister", Himari

Past- Reo was kidnapped as a child and used for human experimentation, his parents tried to save him and got killed in the process, there where 13 experiments there in total including Reo and his "sister" Himari. He was close to all of the experiments though and would always try his best to protect them all.One day the experiments decided to escape, everyone except Reo and Himari died in the process, neither of them had a place to go so Reo being the eldest of the two, got a few part time jobs and managed to buy them an apartment, he later applied for a academic scholarship at ouran academy, which he managed to get.

Likes- Himari, Learning, Reading, Quiet Places, Sweets, dark colours

Dislikes- People who threaten Himari or people that he cares about, loud or obnoxious people, idiot, the scientists, bitter foods, nosy people, feeling weak or useless

Extras- As a result of the experiment Reo can read minds, feel people's emotions and can move things with his mind. Reo blames himself for the other experiments and his parents deaths as a result of that he can sometimes be over protective. Reo has depression and post traumatic stress disorder.

Name- Himari Hinata

Age- 8

Height- 4'3

Appearance- Himari has long mid back length chestnut hair and big green doe eyes, the back of her neck is branded with #0013.She has a teddy bear named Niko-chan which she carries everywhere.

She has a teddy bear named Niko-chan which she carries everywhere

(Just imagine brown hair)

Personality- Himari is very outgoing she loves to talk to people if she likes them, she will be very clingy towards Reo. She is very kind, caring and loves to help out where she can.

Family - The only thing she remembers about her family is the fact that they sold her to the labs scientists, so the only person she considers family is her older "brother" Reo

Past- When she was 4 her parents sold her to the scientists at the lab. While she was there she met Reo who would always try to protect her and all of the other experiments there, she and all of the other experiments started calling him big brother as he always tried his best to protect them.

Likes- Reo, Niko- Chan, Sweets, Pancakes, Animals, pastel colours, wearing Reo's shirts or hoodies  (she says that they're warm and that they smell good) , Reo singing to her, friendly people

Dislikes- being scared or sad, Reo being sad, the dark, spiders, the scientists, sudden loud noises, her parents, not being able to find Reo, being alone

Extras- as a result of the experiments Himari can talk to and control animals, although she hasn't figured out how to control it yet. She attends Ouran middle school, also on an academic scholarship.