Chapter Four

Reo's POV

I decided to walk Himari all the way to her class today, just in case. We got to the door and the teacher was standing there smiling, she turned around and accidentally made eye contact with me, her smile instantly dropped and she looked terrified. I almost laughed but managed to disguise it behind a cough.

"Is there something wrong miss?"

I said with a fake smile on my face,

"N-no not a-at all"

She almost shouted, her voice also seemed to have raised a couple octaves, I gently pushed Himari towards the door, she turned around and gave a slight smile before walking inside, I turned and gave the teacher a malicious smile over my shoulder before walking away.

~Time Skip~

I arrived at the class, and everyone started staring at me. Why are they staring at me? Is there something on my face? I went to go walk over towards my seat but I only got to walk about to steps before someone crashed into me.

"MY SOOOON!"

I stumbled slightly and looked at Tamaki who was hugging me.

"Um Tamaki, could you let go of me?"

He looked up at me, then reluctantly let go of me. I smiled at him,

" Thanks"

I then walked towards my desk, where Kyoya greeted me.

" Good morning, Hinata- Kun"

As I was about to reply a group of girls came up to my desk.

"G-good morning, Hinata-Kun"

"Um, good morning?"

Do I know these people? Just as I said that the girls started to turn red, is she okay? Is she sick?

"Um, are you girls feeling okay? You're all very red"

At this, the girls seemed to get even redder, and one of them fainted. I quickly stood up and caught her, I don't want her to hit her head or get injured somehow. At this, the remaining girls started squealing. One girl at the back of the group came up to me and said.

"I'll take her to the nurse's office"

I smiled at her and handed her the girl who was currently leaning against my chest. The squeals seemed to get louder after I smiled. I looked over at Kyoya and Tamaki for help, what am I supposed to do in this kind of situation, I barely even interact with normal people, how am I supposed to act with these weird people who keep squealing at everything I do? Thankfully the teacher came in and managed to get them to go back to their desks. I sighed in relief and sat back down and listened to the teacher.

~Time Skip~

The bell rang for lunchtime, I quickly grabbed my lunch from my bag and rushed out of the classroom before anyone could talk to me. I went up to the school's roof where I have been eating lunch for the past few days, I liked it on the roof because it was surprisingly quiet and no one came up here, it may have been the fact that no one wanted to come up here for some reason or it may have been the fact that I picked the lock to the door to get here, I guess we'll never know. I finished my lunch and sat against the wall. I looked up towards the sky and started to drift off.

I woke up to the bell ringing and checked my phone, I had slept through to the end of the day, oops. I quickly got up and dusted off my uniform before running off to music room #3. When I got there I was about 5 minutes late, I opened the door and was greeted, once again by bright light and rose petals.

"MY SOOON, I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU, WHY WERN'T YOU IN CLASS?!?"

He shouted hugging me for the second time today, I scratched the back of my neck and blushed a little, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Uh, I kinda fell asleep at lunch"

I removed his arms from me and walked over towards Kyoya.

" What do I have to do today?"

Kyoya smirked and pushed up his glasses making them catch the light.

"Well, Hinata-Kun all of us had a talk and have agreed that you will become a host"

I sweatdropped,

" so, you all agreed to what I was going to do, without consulting me? What if I don't want to be a host?"

I asked him, with a raised eyebrow.

"Why wouldn't you want to be a host!?!"

A certain blonde host shouted out.

" I don't like having to talk to people without good reason"

" Well then, what's your reason for talking to us?"

The twins asked while they both wrapped their arms around my shoulders.

" you guys talk to me, it would be rude not to reply"

"So you don't want to talk to us?"

Tamaki asked, sadly.

" Not particularly, no"

At this Tamaki went into his corner. Honey-senpai then came up to me,

" Re-Chan, will you please try hosting, please?"

He asked doing puppy dog eyes. No, don't do it, Reo, it's not worth it, seeing that I hadn't agreed yet Honey's puppy dog eyes intensified. I sighed.

"Fine"

"Yay! Re-Chan is going to host with us!"

Tamaki jumped up, out of his corner and hugged me again.

"YAAAY, MY SON WILL BE HOSTING!"

"Is he always this cuddly?"

I asked with a dead-pan face and a monotone voice, Haruhi nodded her head with a blank look on her face.

" At least he's moved on from cuddling me all the time"

as Haruhi said Tamaki automatically let go of me and latched on to Haruhi.

" I WOULD NEVER MOVE ON FROM MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER"

Tamaki said, rubbing his face against hers.

" isn't the club going to open soon?"

I asked Tamaki let go of Haruhi,

" OH, that's right! Thank you for reminding me!"

I winked at Haruhi and she gave me a thankful look for getting Tamaki off of her.

"Re-Chan, would you like to have some cake, with me and Takashi during the club?"

"Sure Honey- Senpai, I would love to"

I said with a smile, a faint blush spread across his cheeks as he smiled back at me, I turned and went into position with the rest of the host, if I had bothered to look back I would've seen the smug look Honey sent to the rest of the hosts.

-1080 Words-