Shinobu Takahashi - Character Profile

Name - Shinobu Takahashi

Age - 21

Occupation - Owner of the restaurant ' The Imperial Flavour'

Height - 6'7

Sexuality - Demi- Pansexual  

Appearance - Shinobu has black hair that appears navy blue in the light, golden eyes, wears glasses, usually wearing a suit and almost always surrounded by a group of girls.

Personality - Shinobu is sweet, friendly and rather cuddly towards people he likes and cares about and tends to get quite defensive if someone tries to take away something or someone he cares about

Personality - Shinobu is sweet, friendly and rather cuddly towards people he likes and cares about and tends to get quite defensive if someone tries to take away something or someone he cares about. He also has a rather sharp tongue and tends to insult people he doesn't like.

Family - Shinobu is an only child and his parents passed away a couple months before he met Reo, his grandparents are still alive but they dislike him, as he is not straight.

Past - Shinobu graduated from a prestigious university when he was 19, shortly after that he began searching for a job, unable to find one he began to help out with his parents restaurant, shortly after his parents passed the restaurant on to him and he began to work hard. A couple months after that his mother was diagnosed with cancer and shortly after that passed away, unable to cope with the fact that his wife had died his Father soon followed her by overdosing on pills. After the death of his parents Shinobu began to get depressed and one day decided to kill himself, so he went to a bridge and was about to jump off when he felt a hand grab his wrist, looking back he saw a teenage boy and a little girl, who eventually convinced him to come down and spoke to him and convinced him to keep on living, upon finding out they were both homeless he let Reo work for him and helped them find a decent apartment to live in. Shortly after he began to cling to Reo, and eventually developed feeling for him.

Likes- Working, cooking , Baking, Reo, Himari, cuddles, reading, cleaning and suits

Dislikes - His grandparents, Death, dirty places, people who try to take things he cares about away from him, homophobes,

Extras - Shinobu still has depression but it doesn't affect him as much as it used to, he has Reo's phone number so when he feels extremely bad he will call him and Reo will come over and try to take his mind off of it. He has a phobia of people leaving him. If Reo hasn't seen or heard from Shinobu In a while he'll go over to his house to make sure he's ok.