T H R E E

ok, this is an early Saturday update but I have to work the whole day today so I'm not able to upload it later this Saturday. and I obviously didn't want you to wait that long for a new Chapter so here it is.. I hope you enjoy reading it!

T H R E E

It's 9 in the evening and the boys have been serving the guests of monsieur Arnault for 8 hours already. Monsieur Arnault commanded that the guys needed to wear the waiters uniform. The blouses were ok, but Riley and Levi refused to wear the trousers they were way to big and they both are used to wearing skinny jeans.

After having a long conflict with monsieur Arnault who was telling them that those skinny jeans were only for 'less fortunate girls' they put on the ugly pants.

Serving the rich people was not as bad as they thought. Of course there were a few very cocky personalities but they have also been able to have a talk and laugh with some guests.

Yves walks into the side room where a large TV is hanging on the wall. It's a conference of Remy Montoya who's only 20 years old and is already world champion in racing in the formula 1 competitions. He's talking about the next competition which will be here in Monte Carlo.

Yves watches the races with his father to get a better bond together, but it's not like he need to watch every single race. It can be fun sometimes but he rather watches some series such as 'How I met your mother'.

The room is filled with mostly men. He even recognize the blonde guy in the suit, he was standing in the front row when they were playing some songs this afternoon.

'who has been your biggest supporter so far?' One of the press asks Remy. "well that has to be my sister Chantal" he says in a very British accent.

'oh that's true we see your sister at each race'.

"yeah she's great!"

A picture of Remy and his sister Chantal appears on the screen. And god his sister looks good! Yves can't help it but keeps staring at the beautiful woman on the screen. If only he could have a girlfriend like her!

"a glass of champagne please" a woman says who is standing right in front of his sight and pushes her empty glass in his hand. "of course Madame" Yves says slightly irritated, she just ruined his perfect view and brought him back to reality which is still serving the guests.

Levi is still in the main hall writing down the drink orders of the guests. He can't help it, but he still feels uncomfortable in these pants he had to wear. They are itchy and it doesn't keep his 'business' in the right place.

"isn't he adorable?" an older lady says to another while looking at Levi. She could be one of those grandma's that like to pinch your cheeks every time she sees you.

Levi turns around to her "would you like something to drink Madame?" he asks with a smile showing of his lip ring to her. "what is that metal thing doing on your lip?" she asks with frowning eyebrows. "oh that's a piercing" he explains.

He knows she doesn't like it, most people don't but he thinks it's cool. Especially since he's seventeen and still having a baby face, every older person adores him but since the metal ring on his lip the elderly think twice about it before pinching his cheek.

"dear do yourself a favor and take that thing off your lip, it's ruining your handsome face" she says in a soft tone. "well I like it Madame, and that's what counts right?" he says with a smile.

She puts a hand on his arm "I would like some good red wine". He smiles "of course" he says and writes it down on his little note pad.

"you!" he hears someone shouting from across the hall, he turns around to find out that it's monsieur's Arnault voice. "get my granddaughter from her room". "oh Jean-Baptiste, can you ask someone else of your helpers I am just having a good conversation with this one here" the Madame says and squeezes Levi's arm.