Talking back

Morgan:Jayden go tell Akira to do a chores thank you.

Jayden: sure thing dad

Jayden: Akira dad said to come downstairs and do your chores.

Me: oh my god he already told me to do them  i told him no I said no that's my answer tell him I said no I'm not doing a damn Chore  he can do his lazy ass self.

Dad: excuse me young lady there your chores  to do not mine so I suggest you get your little butt up and do them now before you get a spanking.
Me: what is it that you don't understand the word no it spells no im not doing them.

Dad: girl you must be talking to Jesus because I know for a fact you ain't talking to me like that so you better fix your little attitude in check yourself before you start talking to people like that.

Me: fine I'll do them.

1hour

Dad: Akira come here because this whole talking back thing you got going on is going to stop today.

Me: OK what do you want me to do.

Dad: you just don't learn do you.(I said as I'm taking off my belt)

Me: wait daddy no please please look up I'll fix myself I will I promise you just please don't whoop me.

Dad: don't you think it's a little too late for the whole daddy act because I do now let's get this over with.

Dad: smack smack smack smack smack smack smack ouch smack smack smack smack smack smack smack ouch smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack daddy please smack smack smack smack move that hand move it smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack when I smack tell you smack to do something smack you do it smack do you understand me smack.

Me: yes sir.

Dad:good.

Dad: smack smack smack smack mmm daddy smack .

Me: i'm sorry!

Dad: it's OK.

Dad: you know I love you right?

Me:yes.

Dad: I just wanted to let you know that I do this because I love you and I don't want you to keep making the mistakes now come  on let's get ready for dinner your mom is probably waiting for us  now  to get cleaned up and then meet us downstairs

Disclaimer The video has nothing to do with the story but I just want to put a video on there I was going to buy the case but I'm not that good at writing cases so I just put the video there instead hope you guys enjoyed.

PS I'm running out of ideas so I need your guys help so leave your ideas in the comments down below.