Hotel

hotels are pretty great??? i guess??

    You and Bucky were assigned an easy mission: stop fighting.

    The two of you were constantly bickering and driving the other Avengers insane. One day, Tony had had enough.

    "I'm booking you guys a hotel room!" Tony had yelled. "I think I speak for all of us when I say that you're driving us crazy!"

    So now you and Bucky were standing at the door of some hotel in New York. Bucky held the plastic room card in one hand and was currently struggling to open the door.

    "Give that to me," you hissed before snatching the card from his hand. He didn't protest, just watched in silence as you slid the key in the reader and opened the door.

    You quickly scanned the room. A T.V., a sliding door closet, a desk with a lamp, and a queen bed.

    "You've got to be kidding me," you whispered.

    "Well, walk in," Bucky said, giving your back a poke. You glared at him and walked in.

    "I call first shower!" you exclaimed as you raced towards the bathroom. Bucky rolled his eyes and deposited his backpack on the floor before grabbing the remote and climbing on the bed.

    Bucky somehow managed to turn the T.V., how, he did not know. It was currently stuck on a cartoon channel, which he was barely paying attention to. He heard the shower turn off, and a few minutes later, you walked out with a towel wrapped around you.

    "I forgot my pajamas," you said simply. "Got anything?"

    Bucky smirked before sitting up. "Yeah, actually," he replied. He took his shirt off and threw it at you.

    "T-thanks," you stammered, trying to ignore his very muscular chest. You hurriedly walked back into the bathroom and emerged a few minutes later, just about swallowed whole by his shirt.

    You jumped on the bed and slid under the covers, which was difficult considering Bucky is sitting on top of them.

   "Could you move?" you huffed, tugging on the blankets. Bucky rolled out of the bed and waited until you got under the covers. Then he turned the light off and slid under the covers.

    An idea popped into your head. You grabbed the covers in both hands and yanked them over to your side. Bucky responded by rolling over to your side  and throwing his arm over your waist. His chest was flush to your back and you tensed up.

    "What was that for, Barnes?" you quietly yelled. His laugh filled you with warmth.

    "You took the covers," he replied. "I'm cold."

     "Why do you hate me?" you asked quietly after a few minutes.

    "I don't hate you," he whispered with a little laugh. "I just like teasing you, but you always get riled up."

    "Oh," you said.

    "Oh," he laughed before placing a quick kiss on your head. "Goodnight, doll."

    "Goodnight, Buck."

guys i kNoW this is kinda cliché but i love it anywaysss

remember, requests are open!!

xx,
audrey