Disneyland 《The Little Mermaid》

this ride is where you like chill in a clam shell and it shows you the whole story of ariel we love (and one bAd WoRd guys which i hope you're ok with??)

    "We should go on Ariel!" you said while fanning yourself with your hand. The sun was shining brightly as Bucky and you wandered aimlessly around the park. "I'm hot."

   "Yeah you are," Bucky replied with a wink. You blushed and playfully punched his shoulder.

   "You're not too bad-looking yourself," you retorted. Bucky laughed and then nodded.

   "Let's get in line then?" He pointed up at the ride. The two of you had somehow walked directly to the ride.

   "Let's go," you said, taking his hand and pulling him into the line. The ride itself continuously moved, so you were seated in an orange and pink clamshell after a few moments.

   Bucky wrapped an arm around your shoulders and you rested your head on his shoulder as the ride slowly moved past Scuttle trying to explain Ariel's tale.

   "Up where they walk! Up where they run! Up where they spend all day in the sun!" You sang loudly with Ariel, and Bucky laughed quietly.

   "Adorable," he said simply, and you blushed in response.

   You sang along with all the songs, which included 'Under the Sea' and 'Poor Unfortuante Souls'.

   "You have a pretty singing voice," Bucky remarked as you moved through the hanging vines held apart by storks. This was your favorite scene: it was Ariel and Eric in the boat, with Sebastian singing 'Kiss the Girl'. You quietly sang the lyrics.

   Bucky moved his arm off of your shoulders.

   "What's wrong?" you asked in confusion, but he only took your face in both hands and kissed you.

   "Wow," you breathed after he pulled away.

   "I guess I was inspired?" Bucky glanced at you sheepishly. "I mean, the song is about like, kissing someone, and you were right there and I said I was gonna kiss you, but I was waiting for the right time and it seemed right." He looked at you as a smile fell upon your face. "Was it ok?"

   "Yeah, it was ok. Better than ok! The best kiss I've ever had!"

   "I feel like you're being overdramatic," Bucky replied with a chuckle.

   "Can I test that theory?" You began to lean in again and brought your hand to his face. He grinned and moved to kiss you again.

   "I don't think that could ever get old," you whispered. Bucky laughed and pressed a quick kiss to your cheek.

   "Please exit the ride to your left and gather all your belongings! Have a magical day!" The cast member motioned in the direction you were to exit the ride and Bucky and you hopped off.

    "Should I text Steve?" you asked. "Break the news?"

   "I feel like they already know."

    "What do you mean already know...oh shit, they were right behind us the whole time, weren't they?" you groaned and turned around to be greeted by Tony's smug face.

   "That's ten bucks, Rogers," he said, holding out a hand to Steve.

   "Sorry, Tony, but there's only one Buck and I'm pretty sure Y/N already got him."

   "Yup," you said before turning to kiss Bucky on the lips. Bucky laughed after you pulled away and wrapped an arm around your waist.

   "Where to next, guys?" he asked. "We've got a whole new world to explore."

did you guys see what i did there?? a whole new world?? i am a genius

anywho probably two more parts to this?? that makes me sad

requests are open!

xx,
audrey