Disneyland 《Ferris Wheel》

so the ferris wheel at california adventure is really big and there's swinging and nonswinging carts soooooo

    "The obvious choice here is the swinging carts," Tony explained. "We get on faster and we get a better ride experience. Simple!"

    "No, not simple!" you snapped. "That thing is a swinging cart of death. The chances of us falling off are--"

    "Extremely low," Bucky cut in. "Sugar, if you're scared, we don't have to ride. We can walk around this Pixar Pier or whatever."

   "Oh, is Y/N a scaredy-cat?" Tony asked smugly. You clenched your fists in anger, mouth open to deliver a sharp retort, when Steve stepped in.

   "Tony, that is no way to talk to Y/N! You better stop it before both of them beat you to a pulp in the middle of Disneyland."

    "Yeah, Stark, watch it," Bucky growled.

    "Thanks for defending my honor and all, but are we going to get in line? If it makes you happy, Tony, we can go on the death carts."

   Bucky looked at you in surprise. "You sure, doll?" he asked, smoothly wrapping an arm around your waist and pulling you into his side.

   "Of course I'm sure," you scoffed. "Why wouldn't I be?"

****

   "WHY DID I SAY YES?" you screamed as the cart swung crazily back and forth. Bucky fought off a laugh.

   "I'm not sure, doll," he said, pulling you even closer against him.

   "That just made it worse!" you yelled, grabbing his hand in yours.

   Bucky looked at Tony and Steve on the other side. Steve was staring stoically ahead, his hands wrapped around the seat, knuckles white. Tony was smiling insanely.

   "Darlin', it's not that--"

    "Don't you dare say that it's 'not that bad.' It is very bad! Horrible!"

    Bucky winced. "You're yelling in my ear, doll."

    "Whoops," you replied as you have him an small smile. You settled for squeezing your eyes shut and burying your head in Bucky's shoulder.

    After a few minutes, your cart slowed to a stop, and you lifted your head. The cast member walked over and opened the doors, and you got out as fast as you could. 

    "I'm never doing that again," you swore. Bucky took your hand and kissed it. 

    "If you say so," he grinned. He dropped your hand and opted for wrapping an arm around your shoulders. You learned into him as Steve and Tony walked in front.

   "We're going on the Incredicoaster," Tony called. "Wanna come?"

   "I think we're good," Bucky called back. "I'd rather spend time with someone a little more special."

   "Suit yourself," Tony replied with a snort.

   "Glad you said no," you said as Bucky pulled you aside.

   "Do you think I could put you through that again?" he asked before leaning in and kissing you. You moved to put your arms around his neck but he pulled away and pushed your arms back down.

   "I don't think the people here really want to see that," he whispered with a little smirk.

    "Ugh, fine," you groaned. "Can we at least ride something? There's Silly Symphony Swings over there, it's really fun and the line is always short."

   "Ok," Bucky shrugged. He reached for your hand and you gladly took his. Together you walked to the stairs. You walked up and Bucky started at the ride in astonishment.

   "I can't believe you'll ride this but you don't like the Ferris Wheel."

   "Well, those things are literally how I am going to die so these are much better."

   "Ok?" Bucky replied with a question in his voice. You silenced him with a glare and noticed the ride ending.

  "It's time to get on!" you cheered. "I'm sitting on the outside. Will you sit next to me?"

   "Sure, I guess so," he laughed. "I don't know where else I would sit."

   "Oh, shush," you smiled as you took his hand. "Sit here. I'll sit right here. Be sure to buckle!"

   "Gosh, doll, could you treat me more like a little kid?" Bucky immediately regretted his words as he saw the mischievous glint in your eyes.

   "Well, make sure to buckle up, Buckybear, and we'll get some milk and animal crackers after, ok?" You patted his hand before turning to your own buckle.

   "Gee, thanks, doll," Bucky said sarcastically.

   "You are so welcome," you replied just as sarcastically. You heard the music start and the swings start to lift.

   "We're going!" you exclaimed. You spread your arms out like an airplane as a smile graced your face.

   As Bucky looked at you, he could only feel one thing: love.

ugh so cute

check out my new book it's a dialogue story with bucky!! exciting!!

requests are open!

xx,
audrey