Yuga Aoyama x Reader: Memorable

Someone pointed out that I don't have a chapter for Aoyama and I was like ??? but then I realized they were right lol. I also think that Aoyama was requested a few weeks ago so here it is. With much overdue wait, my first chapter for this sparkly French boi. Enjoy!

"Oh, merci y/n. How can I ever repay you?"

"Don't give me those fancy French words sweetie, I already told you I was paying for the tickets." You said with a smile on your lips. Aoyama ran a hand through his shiny blonde hair and wrapped his arm over your shoulder. "Where do you want to go first?" You asked him.

"The teacup ride!" He replied with a bright smile.

Today was your date day, and you both had chosen to hit the amusement park in search of fun. There were crowds of people, food stands everywhere that sold junk food, and loud noises filled the air. The perfect place for a date in your opinion!

Aoyama chose the tame teacup ride first, but you had bigger plans afterwards. Plans that involved you, Aoyama, and the biggest roller coaster you had ever seen.

But you were willing to wait on that for the time being because Aoyama looked so excited right now. His wonderful purple eyes were wide and twinkling brightly with pure excitement. Aoyama was usually pretty happy but this was a bit different, it seemed more genuine now.

"Yuga...?"

"Yes my dear?" He asked with a bright sparkle in his eye. You blushed at how cute he looked right now, but you still tried to keep your composure.

"I-I just hope you're having a good time." You told him with a sweet smile, your hand reaching down to hold his.

"Of course I am!" He said, taking your hand immediately and you two continued toward walk to the teacup ride. There was a pretty large line when you arrived but that was fine. You and Aoyama had all day to spend here after all.

"Oh my! We're actually going to do this, I hope I won't get too dizzy." Aoyama said, holding one hand to his stomach. He was pretty fragile when it came to his nausea even though his quirk should have made him used to it. But he was your nauseous boyfriend and you were here to support him.

"If you do, just close your eyes and hold my hand. You'll get through it." You said, and he nodded. The line was moving quicker now so by the time you knew it you both were next. The ride slowed down and everyone exited their large teacups. After everyone left, Aoyama immediately made a beeline for a purple teacup that had fake diamonds attached to the rim.

"This is the most beautiful one y/n!" He exclaimed, sitting down next to you.

"Beautiful and blinding." Was your short reply.

"Everyone the ride is starting! For a gentler ride, turn the wheel at the center of your cup slower or turn it faster to increase speed!" The operator shouted at everyone. You smiled and placed your hands at the wheel.

The cups began to spin around on their tracks and Aoyama laughed with glee. "Y/n! Turn the wheel more!" He exclaimed, and you did as you were told. Hopefully you wouldn't regret that decision.

Training at U.A. had made you a lot stronger so when you turned the wheel it turned a lot easier than you expected. The teacup spun around so fast you almost fell out of it. "AAAHH Y/N! Make it slow down!!" Aoyama shouted, throwing himself on top of you so you both wouldn't fly off.

"I-I can't you're in the way!" You shouted, actual fear in your voice. He kept screaming and refused to let go of you. Suddenly you felt him heave and your eyes widened.

Shit!! 

...

"Y/n! Can you ever forgive me!"

"I already told you I forgive you babe, it was my fault for turning too much." You said, your bare feet stinging a bit because of the hot pavement under them. Aoyama had thrown up on your shoes and socks so you decided to put them in the trash. 

Your date was now ending early because he was feeling so nauseous, but what a way to end it!

Aoyama's violet eyes filled with guilt and he got down on one knee in front of you. "W-What are you doing?" You asked him.

"It's hot today...your feet must be hurting." He said as he untied the shoelaces of his right shoe and took it off. Gently, he lifted your foot and slipped his shoe on it.

"Yuga...you don't have to that." You protested but he just looked up at you and grinned.

"Don't worry y/n, my shoes are super stylish, they'll never stop twinkling!" He said, making you grin back at him. He put his other shoe on you and tied them himself.

"Thank you Yuga...you're so great." You said. He got up from the ground and pressed a kiss to your cheek.

He winked at you. "It's my pleasure y/n. Now let's go, before I ruin my shoes too." He said, only half-joking. You chuckled and walked away from the boisterous amusement park with him. This was not exactly how you thought today would turn out, but it was not half bad. It was definitely memorable!