Katsuki Bakugou x Reader: Forgiveness (Part 2)

Last part of this oneshot! ^_^ I hope you all like it, I really wanted to flesh out this story so I might've gotten a little carried away. It took waaay longer to write than I thought. Anyway, enjoy!

"C-Could it be...villains!?"

There were a good few seconds of silence between you three because you all knew the answer. Villains were here. This was not going to end well.

"We should go back to the dorms--" Todoroki started to say but you interjected.

"What if they are at the dorms? That's the easiest place to attack because you can see it from a distance. Plus they might want to fight the pro heroes first." You explained and Bakugou groaned loudly.

"Then what the fuck should we do? I could probably take these assholes in a fight anyway so we should just fuck 'em up. That's the best way!" He said, a devilish grin pulling at his lips. You wanted to fight the villains too but you knew it wasn't your place to do so. What could you do right now?

"We need to protect the people in class 1-B who are in the forest." You said. "Right now, the people in the forest are the most vulnerable." 

"Y/n is right. Let's do what we can for now." Todoroki said with a resolved look on his face. Bakugou begrudgingly agreed with your plan and followed you two into the forest. There should be some 1-B students up ahead who were part of the exercise.

Help! Someone, help me.

"I hear Tsuburaba up ahead, he needs help!" You exclaimed, running faster. The brunette was from 1-B, and you were thanking you quirk that you were able to find him now. You broke through the brush and found the boy lying on the ground. He was mumbling quietly and you sighed. "He's pretty much knocked out."

"I'll carry him." Todoroki offered, hefting him onto his back with ease. You smiled, glad that your plan was working so far, but then you froze. Someone else's thoughts were invading your mind. "Let's go."

"What's going on!?" Bakugou asked you.

I have a job to do. I have to do my job!

"Ssh! I hear someone I don't recognize. They're close by." You told them. "He sounds crazy, I don't want to have to fight him."

Bakugou grinned. "I wouldn't mind it!"

Just then Mandalay's telepath quirk came in loud and clear in your head's, like an announcement at school. "We have discovered one of the villain's targets. It's a student named--Kacchan! Kacchan should avoid combat as much as possible. But the rest of the students, with permission granted by Eraserhead, are allowed to fight in self-defense. Understand!"

"Ugh! All this noise, it's bullshit!" Bakugou said.

"Bakugou the villain, he's going to attack!" You shouted, and just as the words escaped your mouth long sharp shards came flying out of nowhere. Luckily Todoroki stamped his foot down and created an ice wall to protect you four. "Don't be reckless Bakugou!"

You looked above to where the villain was, he was dressed in all black and he looked like he was suspended in the air. Those shards...they were his teeth.

The villain somersaulted into the trees which hid him from view for a little bit. "He's good, he knows what he's doing," Todoroki commented.

"His t-teeth extend and sharpen. That's his quirk!" You exclaimed despite your disgust with how strange the quirk was. 

"This is all shit! You all can fight but I can't!? What the fuck!"

"Look out!" You pushed Bakugou out of the way as more shards extended towards you. One stabbed deep into your shoulder and you screamed out in pain. It pulled out of you, your blood spurted out of your wound, and you dropped to the ground. You held your hand to your bleeding wound and cursed under your breath. "D-Damn it..."