『4』

24.11.2018

{Episode 4, Season 1, Part 2}

𝒟𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈, 𝒩𝒾𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒜 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒

~

-

{2 person}

-

Ciel finished his tea, you sat in front of Lau, who was time to time watching you not eat, you were looking at the sweet things in front of Ciel.

The thing with you and food was that you didn't taste it, there was something about human food that your taste-buds didn't comprehend, often resulting in instant nausea and throwing up.

"He struck again, another prostitute was found, gruesomely murdered in Whitechapel, these killings are far from normal, this violence we're seeing is  unprecedented."

You listened to the 13-year-old boy talk like he was older than you, much older than you.

"The most recent victim was a woman was named Mary-an Nickles, it appears a special type of a blade was used on her, she was torn, beyond recognition."

Something all of the sudden clicked.

"The weapon was a Surgical Knife, it seemed the killer had a knowledge of human anatomy."

You said, just like you read the Wikipedia article, after a little silence, people were taking all the information in.

"The murderer's instinctive style of killing has earned him a unique nick-name from the press, Jack The Ripper."

Ciel took the silence.

"A frightening name, eh?"

Lau took a sip from his tea.

"That's why I came here earlier than expected, I hurried into town to look into the situation myself."

He explained, Lau chuckled and put his tea down.

"But are you sure that you're brave enough to stomach the crime scene?"

"What do you mean by that?"

Ciel questioned, Lau, stood up while speaking.

"The sight of the dismembered body, and the stench, one could only imagine the blood and gore everywhere, surely it would be more than enough to drive some man mad, you are just a young boy."