『9』

13.12.2018

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐹𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐵𝓁𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐹𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐵𝓁𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒

~

-

{2 person}

-

Since you were a kid you always thought about your powers and how they work. 

Illusions and manipulations were something to never play around with nor used without thought and planning, the slightest mistake can change so much. 

Explaining the consequences of your powers to other took both time and a lot of showing off.

"So you can't make yourself look like me for this stupid ball?"

Ciel leaned into his hands, you shook your head lightly and looked at Sebastian who had just walked in with tea and cake with the stroll.

"This isn't really a stupid ball, you do want people to know you, correct?"

Sebastian set the tea down in front of Ciel, he looked up at the smiling demon, Sebastian looked at you then and winked.

Ciel sighed defeated, putting cake into his mouth, chewing it while thinking deeply about the ball he already regretted.

"Fine, we don't need to ruin the world...today."

.

{3 person}

.

It was not the first time (Y/N) looked at herself in the mirror with a little smile, not knowing if the world was ready for her outfit.

Was the world ready?

No. 

Absolutely not.

The dress hugged her upper body and then went balling down, it was perfect, it was a big wow and most importantly it was everything The Victorian era was not ready for. 

"My dear? Lady (Y/N)?"

Sebastian's voice was heard from behind the anxious girl with her hands around her own waist.

"Yes, babe?"

Her little voice was slightly heard leaving her mouth, her tongue clicked when she heard the door open slowly. She stared at Sebastian though the mirror glass, he wore one of his rather gothic suits, or rather a suit that matched Ciel's one. Like everyone said they are a duo.

He stared at her, it was one of those 'He was a skater boy, she said see you later boy' moments. With nothing spoken she smiled at him, filling her confidence bar to the highest it could ever be.