real

SIGHING Ademia threw her phone down beside her. She's glad she is apart of this amazing experience on the set of Bohemian Rhapsody, but she knows it is going to be rough in the media. Especially if she's becoming fast friends with the cast, mostly a certain blonde boy. Of course those commenting terrible things on her posts would get no good attention from her new found friends, it still bugs Ademia that it's happening. A beep pulled the small girl out of her thoughts, glancing at her phone, she saw a text from said blonde.

ben: hey ademia, just letting you know Friday night, 8:30 at the pub on the corner across from the set!

ademia: great! thanks ben, cant wait!

ben: me neither, also quick question?

ademia: shoot

ben: are you okay after those comments earlier today?

ademia: fans will be fans I guess

ben: ademia, that didn't answer my question

ademia: it hurts a little, but yes I'm ok

ben: good, I'm sorry that this happens

ademia: it's alright ben, you cant help it

ben: but i can try ;)

ademia: what's that supposed to mean?
read 10:24pm

ademia: beeeennn
read 10:43pm

     Rolling her eyes, Ademia shut her phone off and placed it on the stand beside her bed. Grabbing her laptop, she pulled up her email to catch up on some work, and send a few emails to her mother. The girl loves living in London at the moment, but she missed her family back in America. She's lucky her three friends decided to come with her, but she misses her mother. After a few emails between her mother and her, and some actual work getting done, Ademia noticed how late it was. Shutting the computer, she placed it next to her phone, and started getting set for bed.