Be Quiet Baby

Flashback to pre-war Bucky. You and Buck are dating in this chapter. Warning, it might get dirty ;) don't worry. It won't be too dirty, only because im a little asexual

Words: 1311

Your POV

Bucky and I were going out tonight. He liked to go out a lot. He was a very social person. But when we were staying at home and cuddling up to watch movies, it was the most purest thing to ever see. Buck would get as close as possible to me and lay his head in my lap. He would cuddle my legs while watching the movie. Yes, he's a party guy and that's what everyone knows him for but when you really get to know him, he has a soft spot.

That's my favorite side of Buck, in my opinion. I do like the other Buck too, I'm not gonna lie. The other side seemed to always turn me on. But I do prefer the soft side. Because he cuddles up to me and whispers sweet things to me like calling me "doll" or "darling"

Those were my favorite nicknames he gave me. He was always so gentle and sweet to me. Even in his party state. Yes people also know him as the guy that always go through girls faster than outfits. But he isn't that guy. I don't like that name on him at all and he knows this. He's really a sweet and gentle guy on the inside.

Anyways, we were at the bowling alley with a couple of friends. Me and Buck were on a team and our other friends were on a team together. Not to brag but, me and Bucky were naturals. Buck has always been good at pretty much anything. Me on the other hand, well I just had a thing for bowling.

"Yeew! Nice shot darling!" Me and Buck cheered at my strike. He picked me up and spinned me around. He set me back down when our friends were about to go. They knocked all but two down.

"Aww! So close!" My friend exclaimed. Her boyfriend went next and knocked the two down easily.

"Well, at least we got'em all down." Her boyfriend shrugged. It was Bucky's turn. He took off his leather jacket and threw it into the booth. He rolled up his white sleeves to his elbows, revealing his muscles, which I most definitely didn't have a problem with. He grabbed his bowling ball and got in his bowling position. Before he went, he looked over at me and winked. Damn.

Then he rolled it. He got a strike. He turned around and starting cheering. He picked me up again and spinned me around. Then he stopped and held me there, hugging my legs.

"Look at that darling! We got us another strike!" He dropped me gently on the floor in front of him. We were inches apart. "Are you proud of me?" He smiled so warmly at me.

"Of course, love!" He put his hands on my waist and pulled me in for one of his most famous kisses. I thought it was going to be short and sweet but he continued to stay there. So I put my hands on his cheeks and kissed back. Remembering we were in public, we pulled away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bucky was leaning against the booth, admiring my beauty. He was smiling so brightly at me. I blushed deeply as I noticed this. That's when I noticed three girls just a few rows down, looking at Bucky. They were most likely checking him out. You'd think I'd be use to this by now but I'm most definitely not. It honestly hurts me. So many girls wish they could be with the James Buchanan Barnes and yet he picked me. I have no clue why.

"Buck, you can stop staring at me now. I'm sure those girls are way more intresting than me." I said annoyingly. Bucky stood up straight and looked over at the girls then back at me.

"Darling, don't worry about them. You know that I love you and only you. I would never want to be with any of those girls. They don't matter to me. You're the only one that catches my eye. I love you so much, darling." He held my hands with his. God, I love him so much. He really did love me.

I tried to hold my blush but that didn't seem to work because he noticed.

"Aww baby. I love it when you blush. Tells me that you still love me." That's when he pulled me in for another kiss. Right in front of those girls. Haha! Take that! And this time, he deepened the kiss like he was trying to rub it in those girls faces. It worked because I heard them scoff and walk off. James was such a doll.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bucky took us to the bar. Our friends didn't come with us so it was just me and Buck. We sat at the bar. Bucky ordered two shots. It was on the house because, well he was James Barnes and he was in the army.

"There ya go dollface." He handed me my shot.

"Thank you." I said and set it down on the bar table. Bucky downed his shot than set it on the table.

"What's the matter, sweetheart? You didn't drink your shot." He pointed to my shot on the table.

"Well, you know. I'm just not a party person. Nor am I drinking person." You sighed.

"I know that. That's why I wanted to bring you out tonight. Let you go lose. You have way too much stress in your life that you can barely handle baby."

"Yeah but I don't think drinking is the solution to my problem."

"Of course not. You don't have to drink, I just considered it. You can do other things to calm down and get rid of the stress."

"Oh, and what may that be?" I smirked.

"I'll show you.." Bucky grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the crowd. He found the males restroom and pulled me in. He locked the door and put his attention on me. He put his hands on my waist and pressed his lips against mine. I was definitely turned on now. I put my hands on his cheeks and pressed my lips to his. The kiss started heating up. He slid his hands underneath my shirt, his hands on my bare skin. His warm hands sent shivers down my spine. I stopped him for a second.

"I'm sorry for being so tense lately, I'm just glad we're doing this."

"Its fine, its fine. Just be quiet baby." He smashed his lips back into mine. I smiled into the kiss. I mean it was hard not to. He picked me up and set me on the counter next to the sink. We kept kissing each other passionately until someone knocked on the door and ruined everything.

Bucky and I laughed quietly. We decided to leave and go to the house for more privacy. I hopped off the counter. Bucky held my hand as we walked out. Some eyes were on us but we didn't care. All we cared about was getting to the house.

We got in the car and Bucky started driving immediately. He stopped and parked in an old park parking lot. I looked at him in confusion.

"Why'd we stop?" I asked him.

"Because I couldn't wait for this." Bucky got ontop of me and starting kissing me again.

His kisses were so warm and soft. Yet so passionate and lovely. He made my heart flutter out of my chest. He was really rough sometimes when he kissed me but always made sure he wasn't hurting me. The rest of the night was, well, you can figure that out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~