The Job (Chapter 2)

Hello guys it's me back again jk this is going to be another chapter I just didnt know how to start it off so yeah sorry if this is awkward but yeah anyway hope you guys enjoy this chapter~~~~~

Keith's POV

I walked out of the studio, I couldn't stand being with Lance because I still love him but I also hate him too I can't figure out if I should hate him or not. I ran to the car wiht the keys, Shiro knew I had to go to work, and that I had to take the car the only car we have, as soon as I got to the car I wiped away my tears that you could still see I had to go to work. You see my job wasn't very um teenager like it was more adult like, I'll just go and say it I work at a bar where there are strippers yes I know that I told Pidge that pole dancing wasn't a sexual thing but I didn't tell her that I was a male stripper for god fucking sake that is what my duffle bag was for, I also went to collage with Shiro we are both doing track together which is going to be pretty fun, the reason why I am going to the same collage is because of my athlete degree, Shiro got in the same way.

I turned on the car and drove away from the studio today was my first day at the club, it was currently 4:30 the club started at 5:00 and it closed at 8:00, so I still had time to change and get myself ready to dance, but the dancing started at 5:40 because that when all the men came and started to get drunk and wanted to see the cute/hot men in lingure dancing so they can get hard and have fun. Most of the strippers go home with the customers for extra money but I didn't want to give my body for extra money. I had made sure that Shiro wouldn't tell anyone that I was a stripper, I didn't want anyone to find out yet, I walked into the club at 5:00 "Hey your Keith right?" I looked and saw a woman "Yes I am, your Esther?" She smiled "Yes I am, I heard good things from Adam that you are the pole dancer" I blushed slightly at the comment "Well I'm not the best" I tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear on and did I forget to mention Adam? He is Shiro's boyfriend, they have been dating since high school which means they are high school sweethearts. Sometimes Adam would visit us for a couple of days or Shiro would go over there to Adam's house.

She smiled and chuckled "Well I'm sure you will do better than the boys here" she was about to walk away "Oh by chance is Adam here?" I stopped her before she could leave " Yes he is in the room that are in the back room to the far right he is in room 12" she pointed down a hallway "Thank you so much" I put my hands together "No problem if you ever have any problems come to me" I nodded, said goodbye and walked towards Adam's room. As I was walking past the rooms I saw that there were other strippers getting ready some had blue, green, and other colors, I walked past a couple of rooms until I saw a room with the number 12 on it, it was closed, I took a deep breath in and exhaled and knocked on the door.

As I knocked on the door, the door flew open "KEEEITH" I was pulled into a hug "I...can't...breath.....Adam" I patted his back "Sorry" he let go of me "It's okay" I smiled "It's soo good to see you again and now you'll be working here full time so that means I get to see you all day" Adam squealed. I laughed "So how have you and Shiro been?" He hid his face "Fine we are doing fine" he muffled through his hands, Shiro must have done something to him anyway I looked at the clock in his room and saw that it was  5:30 so I only had 10 minutes left "Hey do you think that I can change in your room, I don't know where mine is" I looked back at Adam "Yeah sure come in" Adam let me through the door and into his room "Is it okay if I change in your bathroom?" He nodded, I walked into the bathroom taking off my shirt and pants and put on a lingerie for dancing on the pole

 I laughed "So how have you and Shiro been?" He hid his face "Fine we are doing fine" he muffled through his hands, Shiro must have done something to him anyway I looked at the clock in his room and saw that it was  5:30 so I only had 10 minutes l...