My Stressful Classes (Chapter 5)

I'm just going to get into the story

Keith's POV

I walked with Blake to my first period with was Math "Ugggghhh I hate math" I dragged my feet "Don't worry she's nice you will like her" we walked into this hall and if you walked to the left there are a bunch of classes "Where do we go?" I looked at him "Go to the right and then the class to the every end on the right that's our class" I nodded as we walked to the room and opened the door

"Oh that's right I forgot today we have a new student. Come here sweetie" I looked around in the classroom as I walked up towards the teacher who was standing in front of the white board "My name is Mrs.Jackson nice to meet you" she held out her hand "Hi I'm Keith, Keith Kogane" I took her hand and shook it "Okay everyone this is Keith Kogane everyone is going to show him what to do and what not to do okay?" The whole class said "Okay" I looked around the room once more and saw Blake sitting in a seat "Um Mrs.Jackson?" She looked at me "Yes Keith?" "Uh is it okay if I sit next to Blake?" I asked nervously "Yeah sure hold on. Charlie can you please move to the seat next to Lance?" I froze for a bit 'Lance?' I looked at Mrs.Jackson "Do you mean Lance McClain?" She smiled "Yes Lance McClain why do you know him?" I nodded "Would you like to be seated next to him?" I looked at her with my eyes wide "What!? No no no I'm okay I want to sit next to Blake" I shook my hands frantically as in saying no "okay well there is a seat next to Blake go ahead and sit down" I nodded and sat by Blake "You didn't tell me Lance was in this class!!!!"

He gave me a weird look "You know who lance is?" Then I remembered that he doesn't known what happened between me and Lance "Nevermind" and so I turned to look at lance to see him looking at me, so I turned around and looked at Mrs.Jackson

Lance's POV

I didn't know that Keith would be in my first period "Hey dude" I looked over to my right and saw Charlie "Oh sup" then I looked back at Keith. He turned around and saw that I was staring at him 'Shit' then I looked back at my desk.

A couple minutes went by we had our laptops I didn't expect Blake to know Keith 'I want him back! I need him back' I looked back at my paper and put it away "Okay so today I'm going to have you get your laptop and you can go on cool math games and listen to music as long as you have your ear buds" I take my ear buds out of my pocket and go get my laptop "Stop it hahaha no seriously I love it when Dean has yellow fever" I looked over and saw that Keith and Blake were laughing. Blake stayed to lean in and my eyes widened but Keith stopped him by putting his finger on Blake's mouth, I couldn't hear what Keith said but he was smiling my face fell at the sight of that 'I really messed up this time'

Blake's POV

I was about to kiss Keith but then he stopped me by putting his finger on my mouth "Gotta take me on a date first pretty boy" Keith smiles and I sigh "Fine how about this weekend then at Galra Lunch Bar?" I raised my eyebrows and Keith giggles "Yeah sure Saturday I'm free" I nod "Can you help me change my background on my laptop?" I took his laptop "Well what do you want your background to be"
Keith looked at me "Well I want it to be a lot of things like shirtless boys from Shadowhunters um Supernatural, Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan, Yuri on Ice, Black Butler, My Hero Academia, HunterXHunter, Diabolik lovers, VOLTRON, Black Lagoon, Parasyte, Blue Exorcist, 07-Ghost, Nanabaka, A Silent Voice, The Disastrous Like of Saiki, Arcana Famiglia, Beyound the Boundaries, Maid Sama, Noragami, Servamp, Kiznaiver, Angel of Death, Kaze no Stigma, Vampire Knight, Devil Man Crybaby , Magi, and Snow White With the Red Hair that's it"

I stared at him 😐 "What?" 😑 "I only know half of those" I saw him smile sorry I like to watch anime anyway one of the anime's I watched has 148 episodes and I watched them All" I looked him with wide eyes "Ooookay" I cleared my throat