Getting To Know Him (Chapter 3)

Before:

"Yeah sure my name is...."

Now /The Guy Saved Keith A.K.A Blake:

"Yeah sure my name is Blake" I shook hands with Shiro "Can I have your number please?!" I gave him a confused look "So I can repay you. You just saved my brothers life and so I want to repay you" I gave him and ooooh look "You don't really have to do that" he gave me a death glare "I said I Am Going To RePay You!" a drop of sweat rolled down my face "O-Okay" I gave him my phone "By the way my name is Shiro" "I know Keith said your name that's how I called you" I gave him a nervous laugh "Here you go" he handed me back my phone "I put my phone number under 'Shiro'" I grabbed my phone "Okay" he put his phone in his pocket "Thank you so much again" I gave him a smile "Like I said anyone would have done it" he gave me a smile back "It's good to know people like you are in this world anyway good bye you should hear a response from me soon" he was walking back to his car and waved at me so I waved back "Bye."

He got in his car and drove away, I walked back down the sidewalk 'Maybe it was good I saved him' I smiled to myself and continued to walk down the sidewalk.

Keith's POV:

I woke up in a bed, as soon as I woke up I remembered what happened in the alleyway and how all the bad memories came back. I started to breath fast that was until Shiro walked in "Hey, hey, hey your okay, your okay you in my room" tears started to come down my face "H-He touc-hed me a-and I couldn't d-do anything" he walked up to me and hugged me while stroking my hair "Shhhhh it's okay your safe now" him stroking my hair made me calm down.

But then I remember someone saved me "Hey!" Shiro was startled "Who was the one who saved me!?" Shiro looked relieved "Oh" he smiled "His name is Blake and I have his number so I can repay him for calling me" "Oh...." I stared off into my mind 'Huh a guy named Blake' Shiro spoke which pulled me out of my mind "I was thinking of getting him coffee as a thanks for saving you" I looked at Shiro "Can I go I want to meet this person who saved me I also want to give him my thanks" Shiro pulled out his phone "Yeah I'm going to ask him if he is free today"

"Hey it's me Shiro you know you saved my brother anyway I was wondering if you were free today to go get some coffee"

Shiro put down his phone "There I just asked him" I nodded and went back to staring into space 'His name is Blake I wonder what he looks like'

Blake's POV:

I was sitting in the living room with my laptop on my lap watching Supernatural (I love supernatural btw) Dean was in this abandoned factory with Sam they were about to open the locker when all of the sudden I got a text message so I paused the video and look at my screen. It was a text from Shiro 'oh hey it's the guy who wanted to pay me back for saving his brother' the text message said

"Hey it's me Shiro you know you saved my brother anyway I was wondering if you were free today to go get some coffee"

I wasn't planning on doing anything today besides watch Supernatural 'Eh I guess I'll go' I texted Shiro back

"Hey Shiro I remember you. I am free today so I will go get coffee with you"

I sent the message and after a couple of seconds I got a reply back

"Great how about 3:30? Oh and my brother is coming too he said he wanted to meet the person who saved him."

'His brother is coming!?' I was surprised but then this might be my chance to get his number I sent back a message

"Yeah sure 3:30 works and I would like to get to meet your brother too.

I sent the message and looked at the clock it was 2:20 "Shit!" I got off my couch and went to go take a shower and took out my piercings before I got in. After I got out of the shower it was 2:40, so I took my piercings and cleaned them, then put them back in I had an eyebrow piercing, a lip piercing, a septum piercing, and a tongue piercing I also had a little cut in my eyebrow
"Alright now time to do my hair" as I grabbed the gel ready to style my jet black hair.