I

The Picture is Valery Kovtun that known as Alex Wonka, Willy Wonka's Husband--->

~(X)~

[Narrator Pov]

After an awkward introduction to the guests, Willy Wonka quickly leads the guests to the important room to his factory; The Chocolate Room.

"Now... be careful my dear children. Don't lose your heads. Don't get overexcited. Just keep very calm." Mr. Wonka said, loud enough so that his voice travels to everyone, as he searched for a certain someone.

"It's beautiful," Charlie said breaking Willy Wonka from his intensive search for someone.

"What? Oh yeah it's very beautiful." He said, as he stopped what he was just doing so he wouldn't raise any suspicions from anyone.

As soon as the group passed by the chocolate river and the waterfall, Willy Wonka spoke out with such confidence and a bit of arrogance onto the fact about the uniqueness of the items in his factory. After all the explanation, Willy Wonka let everyone enjoy and took his time to search for someone, which failed as he couldn't find them.

"Daddy, look over there!"

Willy Wonka heard one of the rotten children shout as they quickly rushed towards the girl, hoping that what she found just the person he wanted to see, but much to his disappointment, it wasn't who he was looking for.

"It's a little person! Over there by the waterfall." she shouted, causing everyone to quickly walk to the direction of the voice.

"There's two of them."

"There's more than two."

They watched all the small creatures working and this made Willy Wonka's face lit up a little bit. If this creatures here, the person who he looking for also here.

"Where do they come from?"

"Who are they?"

"Are they even people?"

Willy Wonka looked down to the boy, knowing that everyone is even more curious at that question. "Of course they're real people, they're Oompa-Loompas." Mr. Teevee seems to be in a disagreement in which in return, Willy Wonka shut him up by saying, "Well, then you'll know all about it and know what a terrible country it is." Willy Wonka then begins to tell the story about how he met the Oompa-Loompas at Loompa Land.

"Um, Mr.Wonka?" Charlie ask politely making everyone look at the boy who was standing besides his grandfather.

"Who's that?"

"Who's who?" Willy asked, clearly confused while Charlie pointed towards to somewhere else and everyone's eyes following to where the boy had pointed.

There they saw a person with long pale blond hair that was tied in bun neatly at the nape of the neck, writing something on a clipboard with an Oompa-Loompa who standing besides the male, holding the ladle. They watch the mysterious male grab the ladle and take a sip from the river chocolate. In a few moments, the male gave the ladle back to the Oompa Loompa and quickly wrote something on the clipboard.