Special Chapter

On a normal day in chocolate factory, Willy Wonka, Charlie and their assistant, Alex are doing their own works but different places where Willy Wonka and Charlie working at the chocolate waterfall to try new chocolate that they had invent while Alex at inventing room, to see if there's any problem with the machine.

And to be honest, there's some reason why Willy Wonka decide why he and Charlie working at Chocolate Waterfall.

"What are we doing here, Mr. Wonka?" Charlie ask curiously and Willy Wonka nervously licking his lips, looking around if to see that his husband is around before glance back toward the boy. "The reason why I drag you here is because I need your help." Willy Wonka starts to explain about how tomorrow is Alex's birthday and he has no idea what to give to him since when they celebrate their birthday, all they do just has a date, eating together, make a love-where Willy Wonka has no hesitate not to tell that part to innocent boy-and sleep until the next morning.

 Charlie let out smiles and nods.

"I have an idea. Let's go to my house!"

Next Day

The sound of alarm ringing surrounding the bedroom where one of the couple has awaken by the alarm and quickly push the snooze button before snuggle back to his husband's chest. "Alex?" Willy Wonka, who also had been awaken by the alarm and feel Alex snuggle on his chest.

 "Morning..." Alex mumble on Willy Wonka's chest before continue to snuggle and let out sigh. This action makes Willy Wonka chuckle. "Come on, we need to wake up. It's your birthday today." Alex letting out whines and get out from bed, stretching his tensed limb before walk toward bathroom.

Willy Wonka who just stares how Alex stretching out, gulps as he quickly tried not to think how flexible his husband's body was.

In an hour, they finish dress up and they said goodbye to Oompa-Loompas, Charlie and his family before make their way to nearest café to get some breakfast. Once the couple reach the café, they take a seat and immediately the waiter give them menu. "What are you going to eat, love?" Willy Wonka asks as Alex scanning the menu.

 "I think I'll choose, mushroom soup, garlic bread and ice lemon tea. What about you, honey?"

"I think I'll have bacons, eggs a toast and cup of chocolate."

"Alright, your order will coming right up in few minutes."

Waiter quickly write the order and leave with the menus in his hand, leaving Willy Wonka and Alex chatting together, talking about their days, telling that Charlie and Willy Wonka are have new idea to invent new chocolate in future and etc. Once their orders are serve, they quickly start eating their breakfast and continue chatting until they finish their breakfast. When Alex wants to pay the bill, Willy Wonka quickly gives the cashier the money before Alex protest, Willy Wonka just hushed him and drags him out from café. "Wi-Willy? Hey, where are we going!" Alex calls out and they reach at the pet store, where it's just open. "Willy? Why are we here?" Alex asks but Willy Wonka just ignores him and drags his husband into the store. One of the workers saw the couple and smile.

"Oh, Mr.Wonka and Mr.Wonka! Hello and good morning! Are you here to meet your new companion?" The worker asks and Alex looks at his smiling husband who nods. "Why yes, me and my husband here are to meet our new companion. Is she ready?" Willy Wonka asks and the worker nods. "Oh, yes! She's ready to go home. Wait here and I'll get her for you." The worker quickly walks into the room as the couple waiting. "Willy, honestly, what are we doing here?" Alex again but Willy Wonka just ignore him, smiling happily and this make Alex look so confuse. "Here she is!" The worker comes back with the bag in her hands, putting it on and Willy Wonka grin, glance at Alex who glance back at Willy Wonka, confused.

"Go on, love." Alex slowly walks toward the cage and as he looks inside, Alex can't help but let out a soft gasp when his pretty blue eyes staring at another pair blue eyes. "Her name is Nero." Alex glance at Willy Wonka who smile sheepishly at him and glance back to the kitten who still staring at Alex. "Do you want to hold him, sir?" The worker asks and Alex nods. The worker quickly opens the cage and let the kitten slowly walk out from the cage and went straight toward Alex before letting out cute sound.

Alex pick up the kitten to his face and let out small laugh when the kitten sniff at his nose before give it a small lick.

"Happy birthday, darling." Willy Wonka said, wrapping his arm around his husband's waist and give a peck on cheeks, causing Alex blush slightly and smiles. "Thank you so much, sweetie." Alex smile, giving a peck on cheeks and rubbing his nose with kitten's snout. Meanwhile the worker who just smile at outside but inside, she was fangirl, thinking about how cute the couple was. "We need to go, we didn't visit the mall yet." Willy Wonka reminding and glance at the worker. "Is it fine if we leave our kitten here first? We will come back in the late evening." The worker nod, grab the kitten from Alex's grip and put her back into the cage. "I'll see you two later, Mr.Wonka and Mr.Wonka."

Alex and Willy Wonka said goodbye to the worker and make their way to the mall.

Time Skip

After shopping in the mall and bring their new kitten home, they reach the factory around 6 pm, just in time for dinner. After they put all their stuffs they bought in their room including the kitten who run out from the cage and jump on the bed before went back to sleep, Willy Wonka quickly grab some blindfold and quickly tied around Alex's eyes as the said male startled a little bit.

"W-Willy! What's going on-!"

"Shh, it's fine. Just stay calm and I'll lead the way."

Out of nowhere, Alex let out startled yelp when Willy Wonka suddenly pick him up and carried him in bridle style all the way from the gate to Charlie's house.

When they reach the door, Willy Wonka put his husband down and knock the door, the one who answer the door is none of the other Charlie Bucket. "Willy, where are we?" Alex ask nervously as Willy Wonka quickly leading him to the chair while Charlie's mother put the cake in front of Alex and give a signal to Willy Wonka.

Once Willy Wonka take off the blindfold, Alex try to get his sight back and his eyes widen when the group of family start to sing.

"Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to Alex,

Happy Birthday to you!"

And they all cheers, leaving Alex dumbfounded as staring at the cake in front of him. "Happy Birthday, Mr. Alex." Charlie chirped happily and Alex feels tear start to perform. Everyone were alert. "What's wrong, Mr. Alex? You don't like it?" Charlie ask worriedly and Alex just smile at the boy. "After the day I ran away from my home, this is my first time I celebrate my birthday with a family." Alex said with tears streaming down his cheeks, glancing at Charlie with smile of happiness.

"Thank you..."

Charlie smiles back and quickly give Alex a hug which Alex hugs back. Charlie's parents smile and also give a hug to Alex which Alex hug back. "Listen here kid." Alex glance at Charlie's grandpa, Grandpa George who take a seat besides him. "If your parent doesn't accept you for who you are, they are not your family. We are."

Alex smiles, wipes the tears that still streaming down his cheeks and nods. "What are you waiting for? Go make a wish, dear." Mrs. Bucket said and Alex nods, close his eyes before blow the candle. "Happy Birthday, Alex." Willy Wonka said and give his husband a peck on forehead and receive a peck on cheeks by Alex.

"What are we waiting for, let's dig in!"

~(x)~

The reason why I put this as Special Chapter is, Today is actually my birthday, 18th May. So Happy Birthday to me! :D

Charlie and The Chocolate Factory © Roald Dahl

Reader © You

Book © Mine