IV

A/n: Sorry for late update! I had final like 2 or 3 weeks ago and I really busy during that time and I haven't had time to write and all I can do just read. And not only that, starting next week I'm going to start a new semester in my college which I will busy and probably have some times to write during weekend, IF I don't have any assignment to stress about it. And about two books; 'Aizawa Shouta x Male Reader' and 'Vergil x Male Reader' probably going to be on hold for a while because I still need to find new idea for those two books. About Vergil, I already had but just a little bit which it's a good start and I will try to update tomorrow....if I wasn't easily distracted by my phone....

Oh, another thing is my book, 'Detective in Ouran', is in progress which I just need to proof reading for the next chapter.

Sorry for short chapter!

Enjoy!

~(X)~

Before the husbands are going to walk away, one of Oompa-Loompa walking toward them and ask Alex for assistant. Willy Wonka mumble about how Oompa-Loompa disturbing their 'private' time making Alex chuckle at his childish husband and to make up for it, Alex give a peck on cheeks before follow Oompa-Loompa.

But, what Alex doesn't notice is that Willy Wonka pulling the pin out from his pale blond hair, so the locks tumble down on his back. Alex feel something from behind so he turn around to see if there's something but all he saw is his husband who just stand there, smile innocently which Alex just shrugs and follow Oompa-Loompas.

After walking around and give assistant to Oompa-Loompas with the problematic machines, one of spoiler brats name Violet Beauregarde's voice rings out. "Hey, Mr.Wonka! What is this?" Alex heard the girl shouts but just ignore it because he has some works to do. So he just let his husband do it.

As Alex helps the Oompa-Lompas, one of them tugging his pant as he try to take his attention but Alex who's busy with the machine who seem makes some problem so Alex try to ignore it but for some reason, the longer he ignore the Oompa-Loompa, the faster and harsher he tug his pants.

"For the love of god, what is it?" Alex ask and Oompa-Loompa points toward something and Alex follows it, to see one of the children are going to eliminate...with a giant blueberry?

Oh god, he didn't....

Without waste any time, Alex quickly rush toward the group.

Meanwhile with the group, all of them took step back away from Violet as she slowly turns into blueberry while Willy Wonka who hide himself behind the machine-which I have no idea why he even doing that in the first place XD-where the girl starting swelling up and grow bigger and bigger until she was in size of blueberry.

"Willy!"

The group turn toward the voice and watch as Alex runs toward Willy Wonka who had stands besides Mrs.Beauregarde. "What did you just give to her?" Alex asks and notice the familiar machine behind them. "Did you just give her the gum that have full three-course-dinner?" Alex ask with stern gaze on his face and Willy Wonka answer softly,

"Yes?"

Alex facepalm himself.

"Willy, honey. Didn't you remember about what will happened if someone eat the gum from that machine?" Alex ask and Willy Wonka who just smile innocently shook his head. "Oh my god, Willy. We already tried this gum on like twenty Oompa-Loompas and we receive the same conclusion; they become a big blueberry." Alex explains and Mrs.Beauregarde who heard the conservation look shocks.

"But, I can't have a blueberry as my daughter! How is she supposed to compete!" Alex glance at Mrs.Beauregarde in disbelief about what she just said. "You could put her in county fair." Veruca suggested and you can see Mrs.Beauregarde's eyes twitch at the suggestion and Willy Wonka let out small laugh but yelp in pain when Alex elbowed his husband harshly.

Suddenly, the group heard the music started playing from the machines, Oompa-Loompas emerged from the smoke, starting to sing. Alex rolls his eyes with smile as he saw Willy Wonka started to dance.

'Listen close, and listen hard,
The tale of Violet Beauregarde
This dreadful girl she sees no wrong

Chewing, chewing, chewing, chewing, chewing, chewing all day long
Chewing, chewing all day long.chewing,
Chewing all day long.
Chewing, chewing all day long.

She goes on chewing till at last
Her chewing muscles go so fast.
And from her face her giant chin
Sticks out just like a violin

Chewing, chewing all day long. chewing,
Chewing all day long.
Chewing, chewing all day long

For years and years she chews away
Her jaw gets stronger every day.
And with...'

Even the song already end, Willy Wonka still dancing as Mrs.Beauregarde stares at him with angry looks which this makes Willy Wonka awkwardly stop dancing. Alex rolls his eyes at this and looks toward Oompa-Loompa who wait for the order.

"I want you to bring Miss.Beauregarde here into the boat and bring her to Juicing Room at once, okay?" Alex said and Oompa-Loompa cross his arms like earlier and proceeds rolls the giant blueberry to the entrance. "Juicing Room? What are they gonna doing there?" Mrs.Beauregarde asks worriedly and Alex explains.

"Well, they're gonna squeeze her."

"Like a pimple."

Willy Wonka added, chuckles and this makes Alex rolls his eyes again. "They're going to squeeze the juice from the gum that she ate earlier out from her body." Alex continue and Mrs.Beauregarde quickly ran over to the entrance where Oompa-Loompas are having hard time to push the giant blueberry which got stuck.

"Come on! Let's boogie! Without the boat, we'll have to move double time, there's far too much to see." Willy Wonka said, moving in the other direction as he drags his husband along from the mother daughter combo and leading the group.

"Oh, and by the way," Willy Wonka slowly lean his face toward Alex who look up in confusion. "You look very handsome with your hair down." Alex raised his brow and his hand goes to his shoulder and his eyes widen lightly when he feels his loose hair hanging around his face.

"Wha-"

Alex looking around him, trying to search his pin but he couldn't find it. "I must have lost my clip..." Alex mutters softly and Willy Wonka putting his arm around Alex's waist, bringing the male closer to him.

"It doesn't matter, dear. It suits you." Willy Wonka said with a grin and softly give a peck on cheeks making Alex blush lightly which forces him to look down in embarrassment unaware that his husband tapping his coat pocket where said pin lies.

Name: Violet Beauregarde

From: Atlanta, Georgia

ELIMINATED

~(X) ~

Charlie and The Chocolate Factory © Roald Dahl

Reader © You

Book © Mine