Part IV

Chapter VI 

Guest Islamic Quotes and Sayings « Reply #10 on: 04, 21 »   If you commit a sin, say “Astaghfir-ullah (I ask Allah for forgiveness).” 

If you are given a blessing, say, “Al-Hamdu-Lillaah (praise be to Allah).” 

If some disaster befalls you, say, “Innaa Lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji’oon (Truly, to Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return).” 

Seek rizq (provision) by giving charity 

“Give food to others and say what’s good.” 

“Seek a response to du’aa’s when the iqaamah for prayer is given and when rain is falling.” 

“Worship Allah as if you see Him.” 

“Pay the hired worker his wages before his sweat dries.”
   Logged alsunna Guest Islamic Quotes and Sayings « Reply #11 on: 04, 21 »   “Tie up (your camel) [i.e., take the necessary precautions], and put your trust in Allah.” 

“Make the most of your life before your death.” 

Make the most of “your health before your sickness.” 

Make the most of “your time before you become busy.” 

Make Among the most of “your wealth before you become poor.” 

Make Among the most of “your youth before you become old.” 

“The best of dhikr is ‘La ilaaha illa-llah.’” 

“The good sadaqah (charity) is that given by one who has little.” 

“The upper hand (the one that gives) is better than the lower hand (the one that takes).”
   Logged alsunna Guest Islamic Quotes and Sayings « Reply #12 on: 04, 21 »   The best of earnings is a good sale. 

“The good believer is one who is best in attitude.” 

“The good jihaad is the jihaad of the one who strives against his own self (jihaad al-nafs) for the sake of Allah.” 

“Read the Qur’aan throughout every month.” 

“Read the Qur’aan, for it will come and intercede for its readers on the Day of Resurrection.” 

“Pray to Allah to keep you safe and sound.” 

“Most of the sins committed by the son of Adam are sins of the tongue.” 

“Repeat often ‘Laa hawla wa laa quwwata illa billaah, it cures 99 illnesses the least of them is stress.”
   Logged alsunna Guest Islamic Quotes and Sayings « Reply #13 on: 04, 21 »   “Always remember the destroyer of joy (physical pleasure): death.” 

“Lower your gaze and guard your private parts.” 

“There is less goodness in the one who is not friendly or likeable.” 

“Islam waives out what came before it (of sins).” 

“Most Bid^ah (innovations) are innovations of misguidance.”
   Logged

alsunna Guest Islamic Quotes and Sayings « Reply #14 on: 04, 21 »   “Control your tongue, let your house be enough for you, and weep for your sins.” 

“(Take care of) your mother, then your mother, then your mother, then your father, then other relatives in order of closeness.” 

“Feed the poor and pat the head of the orphan (i.e., show compassion).” 

“The one who points the way to good deeds is like the one who does them.”

“If your are endowed anything with a benefit, forward it to others”

 Asalaimalaikum hope u enjoy :*