Chapter 7

Assamalaikum - Salaam !

New Qoutes Friends !

Rodi tubillahi , wabil - Islaam deenan , wabi muhammmad n rasoolan 

Beauty with out MODESTY is like a conversation with out Honesty 

Do not love A man who doesnt love ALLAH , If they can leave Allah , He can also leave You !

Pakistan not only means freedom and independence but the Muslim Ideology which has to be preserved, which has come to us as a precious gift and treasure and which, we hope other will share with us.
Read more at

The word 'Islam' means 'peace.' The word 'Muslim' means 'one who surrenders to God.' But the press makes us seem like haters.

America needs to understand Islam, because this is the one religion that erases from its society the race problem. Throughout my travels in the Muslim world, I have met, talked to, even eaten with people who in America would have been considered 'white,' but the 'white' attitude had been removed from their minds by the religion of Islam.

Malcolm X

The fundamental idea which defines a human being as a Muslim is the declaration of faith: that there is a creator, whom we call God - or Allah, in Arabic - and that the creator is one and single. And we declare this faith by the declaration of faith, where we... bear witness that there is no God but God.

I am totally against the idea that a Muslim woman should not have the same opportunities as a Muslim man to learn, to open up, to work, help shape the future. To close Islam down to a sexist approach is totally intolerable and ridiculous. It's not Islam.

King Hussein I

Do not look down upon any Muslim, for even the most inferior believer is great in the eyes of God.

Abu Bakr