C54

Third Person's POV

"How'd that Happened!!?" A angry bass toned voice shrouds.

"I-I don't know my lord-" A man replies.

"I helped you positioned to be a commander and here is what I get in return?" He says Very angry.

"But they're still weak compared to you my Dark lord!" The man slouches as he Try to convince the Dark lord to be more powerful than the Dragons.

"I can feel their power strengthen, who might have helped them?" The Dark Lord himself tries to solve the mystery.

"I-I'll find who helped them my Lord a-and I will make them pay" the commander Suggested.

"Go back at the Academy. Do what that weak headmaster told you to do. But do not forget your real mission there, or else!" The Dark lord Threatens the Commander.

"Te-Thank you My Lord!"

The commander voiced out then bow before leaving the Place.

"I will make them feel my WRATH!" He silently cursed.

*********

Lux King POV

"Where is Chronis?" I humbly ask to a Guard.

I've traveled here sa Akademiya upabg kausapin si Chronis.

My loyal Subject directly positioned as the Highest Seer living.

The guard bowed first before answering my Question.

"Hindi ko po masasagot ang katanungan niyo Mahal na Hari" sagot ng Guard.

I cannot leave the place unattended,
But I need Chronis now.

We're planning a certain move to counter the Darkness himself. .

But I need to know a glimpse of the future bago simulan ang pag pa-plano.

"Can you escort me to your Headmaster?" I gently ask a favor.

The guard nodded then bow his head once again and began to walk down the Corridor.

When we reached up to the front door. It automatically opens by some magic.

I enter immediately leaving the guard outside.

The headmaster bowed his head.

"Great timing your Majesty" bungad nito sa akin.

Kumunot ang noo ko dahil sa sinabe niya.

"some students are here to report a very important information" dag-dag niya.

"Whatever it is, it can wait!" My authority takes place in a humble toned voice.

"I need to talk to Chronis, a battle plan must be our highest priority now!" I added.

The headmaster seems to be very doubtful. I can sense to him, his non-authority value.

He starts to walk back and fort as a man trying to think with comfort.

"What is it?" I ask in an audible tone.

"Kids!" He says.

A moment later, a Group of students entered the same room with us.

Eleven student to be exact and One mythical creature.

I can sense a familiar magic inside of us.

Can't it be?

"Zac?" I call out to them.