Chapter 2

Fireboy and his friends were playing in the forest. "Don't go too far!" Fireboy's mom yelled. "Don't worry, mom, we won't go too far away." Fireboy said to relieve her. He and his palls were walking through the forest. The sky was shining, the birds were singing, the flowers were blooming - Everything was perfect. They were playing ball when Airgirl hit on porpuse Fireboy. "Honey, are you ok?" she said pretending that she did it accidentally. "Yes, I'm fine..." Fireboy answered. Airgirl kissed his head to make him feel better. Watergirl saw this and got upset. "Ahem, the ball rolled away, if you haven't noticed already." she said to disturb them. "I'll go!" Fireboy said and run to get the ball. Airgirl pushed Watergirl when nobody was seeing. "Stay away from him, Watergirl. He loves ME!" the evil beast said. Fireboy returned with their ball and by the time Airgirl hugged him. Fireboy kissed her cheek and she smiled. Then she looked at Watergirl with an evil sight. Watergirl had seen enough. She run away. "Watergirl, wait!" Fireboy said and run after her.

Watergirl was pissed. She run into the dark side of the forest while the light through the leaves was slowly disappearing. She was suddenly lost in the dark. She forgot everything about Fireboy and Airgirl and focused on the depth of the darkness that was surrounding her. She was full of fear. She heard a voice calling her name. "Watergirl!" She looked around her. "Who was that?" She said worringly. At the moment she was a light coming through the dark. "Fireboy?" She run to his hug while her eyes were full of tears. With Fireboy's light the darkness disappeared. "Let's come back to our friends." He said smiling at her. They walked together holding each other's hand.