Chapter 3

Fireboy and Watergirl had come back to their friends. Airgirl hugged fireboy. "Honey, are you ok?" she said, pretending to be worried. Fireboy answered blushing. "Yeah, thanks...". Watergirl rolled her eyes.

They played ball with their friends. Watergirl saw a lot of other love scenes with Fireboy and Airgirl and felt miserable. She had deep feelings for him. Later, she went at her room and thought all of that. "But why does he love her?" she wondered. "If only he knew what a monter she is..." She lied on her bed and started crying. She looked at a picture with Fireboy and started singing. "I won't lie to you... I know she's just not right for you..." She was walking around in her room thinking of him. "And you can tell me that I'm off but I see it on your face your face when you say that she's not the one that you want" she stopped for a while and looked at his picture again. "And you're spending all your time in this wrong situation and anytime you want it to stop." She looked out of the window and saw him with Air girl. "I know I can treat you better than she can. And any girl like me deserves a gentleman. Tell me why are we wasting time in all your wasted crying when you should be with me instead? I know I can treat you better... Better than she can!" she shut on the floor with tears in her eyes.

She lied on her bed and fell asleep. She was suddenly with Fireboy walking in the forest and they were so happy together. They were dancing together. It was all great when she heard a voice calling her name. "Watergirl! Watergirl!" she woke up and saw her mom out of her door. "mom, what is it?" she said rubbing her eye with her hand. "The Darkness has returned." Watergirl looked shocked. "Come on, we have to live the village before its too late." her mom said and pulled her arm.

They escaped with some other villagers and went to a cave. Unfortunately, some villagers didn't make it. Fireboy was also there with his dad and all their friends.