🎂Mysterious Birthday Cake:

🎂MYSTERIOUS BIRTHDAY CAKE:

Amidst the soft sinking glow of breaking dawn, I watch my dearest sibling celebrate his birthday.

Putting up an amazing show for everyone, sometimes people seem to miss what goes on right beneath their eyes. What an expense our parents had to pay for the Eurostar train. As fancy as he was- he needed his birthday to be in Paris the city of love and thus it couldn't be anywhere else. Then came along the painful hours of boasting that 'I' his poor younger sister had to bear to.

After all what else could I do but listen to him? He with his charming looks was the favorite, 'I,' being cast out of the limelight always was as invincible as a thread. It was either I listen to him or else I get tortured from my parents. Because knowing him, he would conjure up more than a million lies about things that I hadn't even done.

I have to say, as much as I despised him for having such a character, he certainly did have a beautiful choice. I felt like I was floating at the tip of rough waves that crashed onto the sea. Mountains so high that took my breath away, it was simply the land of wonders for me. Who knew nature could be so powerful?

A scream along with a shout disturbed my dreamlike state of mind

A scream along with a shout disturbed my dreamlike state of mind. Averting my eyes to the scene beside me from the window I could see it was time.

Time for payback.

And this time no one and I mean no one was going to ruin this. I had been planning this for a little over 5 months up till this point of the day.

Time to cut the delicious chocolat noir gâteau.

But there was a slight catch, it wasn't just chocolate. Just recently though I had taken a recording of his absurd behavior towards me. And as soon as the cake would be cut by him a certain recording would be played.

Time for the Mysterious Birthday Cake plan-

"Rosetta, aren't you a misery to our family. Without you I'm sure all of us would be doing fine, after all, I'm the favorite" The memories came flashing back to me as it continued playing.