Chapter 2

8 years later

Claire is now in her last year year of middle school and it is also her last day. She has two of the greatest friends she could ever have, Rosie and Ben. But their friendship changed at lunch today.
Claire went to sit at a lunch table alone like she usually does until her friends come and sit with her. Well, her friends were already sat at the lunch table they usually sit at. Claire walked up to them with a big smile and happily said 'hey guys, what's up?'
'many things, Claire, many things' Ben said with a serious face
'yeah... He's telling the truth Claire' Rosie said, agreeing with Ben.
Claire asked 'are you guys okay? What's wrong'
'go ahead Ben it was your idea'
'Okay, jeez, chill out Rosie... Well Claire... We... Kinda don't want to be friends with you'
WHAT!! why? What did I do.' Claire said loudly, with an angry and sad tone in her voice
Ben hesitantly said 'well... you're kinda... embarrassing and you act like some...weird person that's... crazy'
Claire shouted with anger 'YEAH WELL MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE MY DAD DIED WHEN I WAS YOUNGER-' Claire quickly covers her mouth, regretting what she just said. Crying, she ran away from her ex-friends before they could say anything and went home.

That's the end of chapter 2 of this story