Part 1

A manor, known as an abandoned building after a tragedy from past years. The manor located on the northern part of Europe in a remote place, constantly coupled with the thunderstorm. No one dared to enter the manor, even if the rewards were very huge — well, for the most of people. Only few from them wanted to go to the manor because or the rewards, or there were something that took their interest, like a moth attracted to the fire.

     You, as the daughter of the Manor's owner, tasked with few of odd, and somehow menacing duties:

     > You had to disguise as one of the survivors, and tasked by your father to monitor and to observe both of the Survivors and the Hunters.
     > You might monitor the Hunters while they were having a match, or sneaking through a secret passage on The Manor to the Hunters's room to observe them closely.
     > You couldn't reveal your true identity in any condition unless the Owner himself allowed you.
     > There's a change of you couldn't get hurt, and had some of invisible protection from the owner.
     > Basically, you're a Cheater. You had to avoid contacts with both sides.

     Maybe there were still many rules that applied to you. But basically, your job were to monitor and observe the game and the players. You're a substitute for your father on the field, while he's working on his own tasks.

     You're not sure why your father made this game, and why people are willingly joined the game?

     Was there something you didn't know?

     But then, you couldn't do much expect working on your father's tasks.

     ***

     "Dad, how long will I stay there?"

     You asked your dad while you stepped out from the car, fixing your dress. You gazed at the tall, old building in front of you, Oletus Manor, with a mixed feeling; scared, but excited.

     The manor looked very old, with a big steel rusty gate and almost crumbled brick walls. The lawn seemed to be on its glory on its past, perfectly manicured. But now, only tall grass to be seen and moss were crawling into the manor's walls. Yet, there's still an mysteriously astounding beauty coming from the manor.

     "After I finished my reports and my own tasks, sweetheart. You shouldn't worry too much. You'll be fine."

    He said that in a monotonous and a slight of softness in his voice. He ruffled your hair, before fixing his jacket and giving the Manor's key to you.

     "Remember what you have to do. And most importantly, do not reveal who you are, and protect this key at any cost. I'm counting on you."

     You nodded and giving him a reassuring hug. He kissed your forehead, and went inside the car.

     "Goodbye, _____."

     "Bye, Dad."

     You stood there with a bag beside you. The night was coming, and the crow started to caw. The moonlight shone over your still figure, as you opened the door slowly. Your heartbeat increased because of the excitement and anticipation of something that would happen inside the manor. With a steady pace, you walked into the manor.

     ***