Part 5

Picture used: © to @Olivier_jz

     ***

     "I can help you."

     Jack and Joker turned to the sound, and were shocked at someone they were now looking at - Joseph. He stood at the mouth of the door, his hand playing a thin rectangular object with a portrait on it, which was none other than himself. His clothes are black, on his own face there was black cracks, the result of being eaten by time. His eyes were dark black, but implied a cunning plan behind it

     "You sound like an old man, Joseph. I can barely distinguish your voice from Burke's." Joker said. Joseph rolled his eyes, then sighed. He reversed his photo, turning it in a blink of eye with his finger. His form immediately changed, even his voice also changed. His clothes now turned dark blue, his eyes emitting light blue that now they were looking softer than they were. "Better now?"

     "Well, you look more like a girl than a man." Joker laughed.

     "Well, do you want my help or not?" Joseph retorted.

     "He is right, Joker. We are facing a serious problem here." Jack said, before Joker could reply.

     "You also start to sound like an angry old man, Jack. I mean, does Joseph's gender orientation is not a serious problem?"

     "Okay, that's it. I'm leaving now." Joseph turned around, preparing to leave. Joker walked towards him, chuckling slowly. "I'm just kidding, yeah? Don't take it seriously." Joseph sighed for the second time. He ignored Joker, and sat on a chair. "I can help you. But, I'm not sure about this," he paused, "yet."

     Jack, who was now interested in the topic Joseph had brought, straightened his body. "What are you planning?"

     Joseph leaned his back against the chair, his hand still playing the photo. He thought for a moment, before he replied. "I want to confirm this once again, Jack. Therefore, because tomorrow match is Joker's turn," Joker, who felt his name was called, now became more serious, then turned to Joseph who continued his sentence, "I want you to focus on the new survivor. Don't let her escape your vision. "

     "Wait, what's your real plan? We can't just follow what you say and acts blindly under your strings." Joker huffed, crossing his hand.

     "Do you want my help or not?" The white-haired male raised his eyebrow, asking the same question for the second time while he was staying as calm as he could even if there's two pairs of eye giving deathly stare into him.

     "No, unless you tell us what's in your head."

     "Fine. You're lucky I'm interested to this survivor-thingy. But heed my words first."

     "What is it?" Replied Jack, who was growing to become impatient.

     "I have two speculations."

     Jack raised an eyebrow, suppressing Joseph to continue.

     "One: she has a trait that is almost the same as Mercenary or Seer, which lasts a lot longer or accumulates rage faster than them. That is arguably impossible, because ..." Joseph paused for a moment.

     Jack, who knew the direction of this conversation, began to open his mouth. " ... because the traits of Mercenary and Seer can be said to be unique and can only be owned by themselves, and that applies to everyone at this Manor, right?"

     "You're right, Jack."

     "And what about the second theory?" Joker asked, who was getting interested in this conversation.