Chapter one:Part one

Catra's POV
I get up wanting to go and punch adora for running my plane again! But then it all hit me I really took in what I have done I see adora lying there holding her somatic in pain I don't know what came over me I ran over to her " adora get up" she looked at me with her steamy angry eyes and the blood running down her back and face where I scratched her I helped her up " why are you doing this catra you have got what you wanted" she grounded as I laid her down on the grass " I'm so sorry for what iv done iv gone in way to deep with the horde  to realise what iv been doing" she got more angry " go..." it saddened me hearing her say it in such a bitter way I'm so stupid what have I done? "Ado-" she cut me off shouting with all her effort " GO.,... before they get you" before I could get up that boy bow I think his name was shot an arrow at me skimming my arm I yelled in pain and ran into the forest... what I didn't notice shadow wither was watching us the hole time.

Adora's POV
I sit on the medical bed as the castles nurse is sowing my back up she pulled my top down and pot those white strips on my cheek to help heal the cuts " there you go all done you can go now" I get up and wonder down to my bed room I sit on my hard bed feeling comforted by memories of catra and I sleeping in the same hard bed on winter nights they had no heating that hole place was a wreck of course they had no heating I smiled and my statement having only catra in my mind I stopped and this angrier grow inside of me before I knew it glimmer and bow where trying to calm me down " adora chill" I turn and as I'm about to throw a chair at bow I realised I trashed everything I dropped to the ground and started to cry " hey it's ok everything will be fine" I got more upset with her words " no it won't glimmer catra is gone and I'm never going to get her back I miss her so much but I hate her more than anything" bow was giving me a worried look " a person that did this to you is not your friend trust me what ever catra has done to you or said to you is unforgivable" bow was right I stood up and shouted " time for a Mack over" glimmer screamed with joy it's time to change its time to take out catra.

Catra's POV
We seat up camp in the forest seems now that it's all frozen over we can I go to my room that has all ready been set up I sighed " I need to get out of here" I was shocked when I heard shorts withers voice " what was that catra" I turned around " nothing just singing I have an amazing singing voice" she huffed" lord  hordak would like to see you" I walked with her to lord hordak ..... why is he here probably gonna give me a good word or something for being the first ever person to... a wave of gilt went over me but before I could think about it I got pushed into a room " what the hell shadow wither" I swear if I could see her face it would have a smirk on it " I know your still friends with adora, how long did you think it was going to take to find out" shit " hordak knows you have adora back the sword and he knows you where helping her after the battle what else have you been helping her with" wait how argh it dose not matter now " iv not been helping her with any thing" she got angry " lies" she shocked me I felt it in my whole body she did it a couple of more times before saying  " hang her up looks like she will be here for a while" they did that and everyone left the room everything went back except a small little light shining.

Adora's POV
I looked at my new outfit I was impressed I looked really good only the top half changed and the shoes instead of my long sleeved white shirt I had a whit tank with a read flannel and instead of that red coat I head this leather on with she-at on the back of it and for my shoes I had combat boots " wow adora you look really cool" bow said with that fan girl look in his eyes " phhh yeah right she doesn't look cool she looks bad ass" we all laugh I feel better more ready to fight nothing is stopping me form taking out catra now... or is there?---------------------------------------------------------------------------