ABT: Aftermath

***********************************
Betrayed Highschool Teacher
Chapter 5
Aftermath
***********************************

——————
Ash's POV
——————

"OH YOUR SO SCREWED NOW!" Gary yelled at the two mind-controlled forces of nature.

"Landorus!!!" Gary yelled at awe

"Nebby!" Gladion stared at his old time partner. "Fight with me! Just like we did against Necrozma!"

The other two heroes looked on at the legendary pokemon knowing there was a fight, even though their aces were down. They released their other lesser-known pokemon.

"Umbreon," Gary yelled, "Cmon Lets do this!" He yelled as a Black and Yellow Eeveeloution materializes.

"This might Risk my secret but," Gladion sweats from stress "Go Silvally Electric Disk!" The Artificially Created pokemon from Aether appears and Materialized in front of us.

"Good!," I yelled ordering a Water shuriken "Landorus," My Eyes flashed blue "Calm em down as quick as you can!" I yell towards the leader of the Weather Trio, who stares at his two younger brothers.

Gary was running towards me yelling "What makes you think he wi--" but to his surprise gladion put his hand in front of him to stop running.

"Wait, " Gladion turns his head towards Gary. More house were being struck by lightning and fire could be seen spreading theiugh out the Town. The small number of firefighters and their water type pokemon were struggling at preventing the fire from spreading even farther.

Landorus Looked back at me nodding to my previous words "Woah" Gary said shocked. With Gladion smiling behind his mask. Gladion looked at the stare down and began to order an attack from Solgaleo.

"Nebby use-" Gladion was about to order but I stopped him. "There are still civilians living around here!" My Eyes glowed blue "Solgaleo will cause too much collateral damage"

"What are we supposed to do?" Gary said ducking for cover as another explosion went off from thunder.

"Help civilians!" I yelled which Gladion and Gary began running towards the houses to help. While Gladion kept running Gary looked back for a second "What about you Greninja Guy?"

"Go," I Screamed sounding like i'm Underwater, "I'll be fine!" I yelled as Landous unleashed a  Hammer Arm towards the other two Legendaries hitting its attack in a critical mark on the neck.

"Thundorus!" Yelled in pain Shaking off the mind control as Tornadus Did the same.

The Three Legendaries then began to fly off. Tornadus and Thundorus kept flying off along with Landorus. Landorus suddenly stopped in mid-air quickly flying in front of me. He stared into my eyes which I knew what was happening. I quickly set up an aura connection to Understand then situation.

"My Brothers are sorry..." Landorus apologized "They were attacked in the sky while I was guarding the lands... there is an Organization worse than the one we had years ago in Unova... I'm only warning you because Riley the Aura Guardian Trusted the Legendaries and You with Aura Training," Landorus began to leave saying one more sentence "Be Careful, Ash"

"You two." I Muttered then smiled "Old Friend.

Little did I know, a boy in red had somehow managed to tap into our conversation while in pain.

"My head...." Red Muttered with his eyes closed with his hands holding his bleeding ears "it... it hurts" Red yelled then heard somebody in his head say, Ash.  Red opened his eyes which appeared Blue from the name being said and immediately turned back to their normal color in less than a second.