ABT: Don't Think this is Over

***********************************
Betrayed Highschool Teacher
Chapter 7
Don't think this is Over
***********************************

——————
Ash's POV
——————

"Let's finish this lady quick!" I yell towards my teammates dressed in their superhero outfits.

ElectaviralMan AKA Gary Oak kept swinging at her but she was too fast at dodging the punches. "What is this Girls Problem dude?" Gary said Voice crackling like electricity through his mask.

"I Don't know?" Gladion said voice sounding like a Big dog barking. He kept trying to get close to sucker punch her but couldn't hit her from her reaction timing.

"Keep at it!" I Yell as I continually keep throwing Ninja stars and shurikens from a long distance away so people cannot discover my presence. I already had to delete the whole police stations memory of knowing me. 

I switched to aura view sending out my Aura Ghost to test the situation. As a result, I became slower as a side effect of controlling both my body and the ghost at the same time. My aura ghost managed to hit her Mask detaching it just a bit in order to slow her down. I told my aura ghost to fracture her vision.

"God I wish Greninja's could finish helping the confused wild Pokemon acting up" I muttered to myself suddenly realizing Nihilegirls Powers.

"Guys don't touch her!" I yelled as Gary and Gladion Sucker punched her.

"Aaaaaaand... You punched her" I muttered

Gladion and Gady slowly back away looking towards me Hypnotized.

The Nihilegirl laughed speaking a distorted like language which, thanks to Aura I could understand. "is there anything I can't do?" I chuckled at the thought while Throwing more ninja stars at the Girl.

Suddenly I sensed a figure climbing the Clocktower behind me.

I saw a kid in a Charizard mask helping Serena who had passed out outside the entrance to the school. I saw Serena's face was burned, probably by the poison from the Nihilegirl Masks abilities.

I felt angry and didn't want to remain in the shadows anymore. The girl I had liked for so many years had just been hurt by this supervillain. For a moment I Didn't care about being an Urban Legend. I wanted to become a REAL legend, and I Don't care if they saw my real identity.

I needed a plan seeing the Gary and Gladion were now attacking the surrounding area because they had been Hypnotized.

I put on my Blue and Yellow Cape my Old Identity had used in the few times I was forced to go out in public. I put the Pink Whip on that doubled as a Fancy tongue. I put on my suction cup gloves that would prevent me from being hypnotized upon contact.

I saw Red had fully dragged Serena inside the school where Brock took care of her using his nursing skills.

I had remained in the shadows long enough. I Don't care if this school needed or deserved me but I won't back down from a fight for justice.

I stepped out of the shadows from on top of the roof. I jumped in front of Gladion and Gary in the Outfits doing a superhero landing.

——————--
Green's POV
——————--

I stood watching My Teacher Brock nursing Serena back to health.

I noticed that Blue and Red I didn't see take cover

"Where's Red" I yell out loud worried.

"Probably dead" Black mutters still extremely depressed as White Smacks him in the Head