6. So... Bad Day?

Well, this is nice.

But if you are wondering, this is not nice. In fact this is very very bad. This is very very bad, because I do not like being stomped on by a bunch random people on the floor. On the rockhard dirty ground. I also do not like being jostled by hundreds of crazy fan girls.

'Now, you may be wondering what the hell is going on. But I have no answer. all I know is that there is an uproar of some sort in the middle of the city and I happened to be caught in it.'

I quickly stood up, still being jostled, and tried to pry through the crowd. Looking around, I could see other men like me being swallowed in this tsunami of fan girls. Or at least I assume these are fan girls. I almost feel bad for the person they are targeting though, but not really as he/she is the reason for all this commotion.

Suddenly, I felt a light pressure on my foot. Looking down, there was a four inch stiletto sticking through the leather of my shoe. I could feel a volcano going off in my head, completely contrasting with my emotionless expressions.

"These are my only shoes," I whimpered in sadness. The girl, who was still standing on my foot, was completely oblivious to my mental pain, and the poor shoe she demolished.

But before I could even protest she slipped away in the crowd. I'm not even sure how I'm supposed to get a new pair of shoes.

"Whatever," I said while sighing with an annoyed expression on my face.

"Oh god, how am I going to get out of this crowd now?" I mumbled in distaste.

I decided to move to the outskirts, or at least what I think was the outskirts. As I stumbled through the cheering seemed to get louder, and with my sensitive ears it was double the pain for me. Over all the noise I heard faint sounds of 'stand back!' or 'make way!'

'Ooo! I think I see a building!' I thought in hope. I could just barely see the side of it through the masses of people. 'But it seems a bit extravagent to be a building in this area.'

Making up my mind quickly I headed towards it. Quickly I pushed past multiple bodies, even tripping up on a few.

'Oh, oh, oh, its getting closer'

Suddenly, a spot opened up just big enough for
my body to slip past. If I can just get past these few people i'll be out. I lunged fast, my feet leaving the ground in a split second.

"Argh," I groaned as I felt a person push me from behind, sending my face towards the ground. As I was flying I passed by two black shapes, each seeming to jump in fright and try to grab me. But just before one got my clothes I twisted; theres no way i'm going to let the only pair of pants I have get ripped by some macho gorilla.

I put my hands out to stop from headbutting the ground and and flipped to my back right before I came into contact. As my back slammed the ground air was forced from my lungs, head also dropping and black spots erupting in my vision.

Suddenly, the whole place got quiet, so quiet the only thing you could hear was my violent coughs. And thats when I noticed the softer than ground sensation under my legs, and the same coughing I'm experiencing.

Suddenly, I felt hands grip my biceps and pull me away from the thing under me and to my knees. "You little brat! You dare to fall on Young master Leonhart! Are you asking for death!"

I looked up, my vision still blurred and saw a body shape on the ground. It was a bit muscular and had on expensive looking clothing, mostly purple and gold.

Well sh*t. This guy is definitely some rich first son of some noble house; I'm going to get locked up.

There is no escaping it. I'm going to live the rest of my life eating stale bread and bug salami while peeing in a bucket; running my empty iron handled cup along the bars of a jail cell only to get whacked by some fat guards wooden stick.

Sighing, I resigned myself to my fate. It's not like I would have an amazing life if I stayed here anyways.

The guards helped him up, even ignoring him as he tried to stand on his own. And a minute later he was in the carriage, which I idiotically thought was a building, it going down the road with guards marching by the side.

In the meantime, I was still on my knees with two people flanking me. Soon enough the crowd dispersed and more people came, replacing the people at my sides.

Without a word I was hauled up and put into binds, the new people practically shoving me forward.

"Come on! Pick up the pace!" One yelled in deep voice, which sounded fairly unnatural considering his stature.

"Yeah, I don't know where I'm supposed to go...," I replied, not really sure if it was a good idea.

It was not.

He slapped the back of my head, a vein seeming to pop out of his forehead. It's a good thing I couldn't really feel the slap, because it sure sounded loud.

"Jail you idiot, turn left on the next road." He said gruffly.

I rolled my eyes slightly, irked at his treatment. If I don't know where to go there's no point to be a dong about it.

Grumbling slightly I just kept walking, eventually finding the jail with the guide of his incessant yapping.

And in no time I was behind a few bars, and an oddly similar scenery to what I pictured.

Iron cup... Check!

Bucket for a bathroom... Check!

Fat guard with a wooden stick... Double Check!

The only thing I need now are some jail scrubs, most likely beige or brownish.

"Hey, kid! Put these on!" I heard a guard yell while something was chucked at my face.

Ooh, Triple Check! But how did it fit through the bars...

Whatever.

I checked the clothes, quickly noticing some strategically placed holes, or shall I say flaps? There were also a few blood stains here in there.

Exactly what I would suspect from a prison uniform.

But that doesn't matter. What does matter is finding out where I am and how I'm going to get out of jail.

"Excuse me!"

I yelled into the area, the only thing answering that of my echoes.

I yelled for a good ten minutes, yet not a single person came to check on me.

Not a SINGLE one.

Sighing slightly I collapsed in a corner, brazenly leaning my head against the wall.

But before I could even relax, a voice yelled.

"WAKE UP!"

"Aish! You scared the frick out of me!" I yelled back while jumping in freight.

But..., where did the voice come from?