Chapter 1

(Y/N's POV)

The sun hit my eyes as it seeped through the spaces of my blinds. I slowly opened them, my sight being grazed by the white ceiling above me. I sighed... 

'Another day has come... '

I slowly got up and headed for the bathroom, getting my phone along the way. I took a quick shower while jamming along to my BTS playlist. Just because my ex is a part of the band,  doesn't mean my love for them as a group would stop.

Seesaw began to play as I dried my hair. The words in the song were hitting me continuously, I didn't even realize tears have fallen out of my eyes. I put on my clothes and finally finished by putting a clip to keep my bangs out of my face.  As the song ended,  I looked at the mirror and found the streaks of dry tears on my cheeks. I washed it off and dried it, then started applying my make up, just some BB cream,  a bit of blush, lip tint, and I'm done. Satisfied with my look, finally leave the bathroom and grabbed my bag. I took my keys and locked my door after leaving my apartment.

Walking at the sidewalk with earphones on, my mind began to wander away. Everything was getting dull. Every single day, I do exactly the same thing.  I needed a break from this routine, but I couldn't exactly get one. Not yet at least. I was on the last stoplight before reaching the building I was headed to. Waiting for the spotlight to turn green, I suddenly felt a presence beside me. 

The person spoke, "Annyeong, Y/N-ah," I can hear the smile from his greeting, and his low voice told me exactly who it was, even behind the mask  and under the cap he wore.

"Annyeong, Minho oppa." I smiled at him. The light soon turned green. He subtly slipped his hand into mine and held it tight while we crossed the street. Again, another part of the routine. 

After my break-up, Minho was with me the entire time, he helped me in trying to move on. It didn't work. He began to court me, asking for a chance to try and change my heart. I hesitantly accepted after he assured me that he wouldn't hate me even if I dump him afterwards, but I was feeling wary about it all. I felt like I was just using him to try and get over my ex, I voiced out my concern two weeks after our relationship began but he always tells me that that isn't the case. 

He says to just give it some time, but my heart wouldn't let go. Whenever I was with Minho, I always just felt like I was with a best friend, not a boyfriend. Gestures like holding hands, him kissing my cheek, I don't end up feeling flustered, I feel uncomfortable. I didn't want to offend him, so I just let him, hoping that it might sway my heart even just a bit. 

As we entered the building to SM entertainment, he didn't let go of my hand and continued walking to my studio. Reaching my door, he finally let me go and took off his mask. His tall stature compared to my small one was easily comparable. "Let's go out tonight," okay, that was new. After dating for 2 months, this is the first time he's asked me to go out with him.

"What do you have planned?" I was curious. I felt a little excited from this sudden change. 

"You'll see," he winked at me before pulling me close for a hug. I gasped at the gesture. Even after all this time I'm still not used to his hugs. I hugged him back, my need for physical contact suddenly became strong at the moment. He tightened his hold on me and we stayed like that for a few minutes. 

We were interrupted by a ringtone coming from his phone. I giggled, hearing the song I produced. He pulled away and answered it. "Yeob-"He put the phone an arm's length away from his ear. I heard the person at the other end of the line shouting at him and I can tell it was Kibum-ssi. I chuckled. 

I motioned for him to go to his fellow members and he gave me a kiss on the forehead before leaving, gesturing that he'll call me later to pick me up. I waved him off and finally entered my studio. 

I looked around my room, everything was as I left it last night. I went to the piano and played a chord. I played a few more, then suddenly remembered a song that was very memorable to me. I began to sing, 

"Lately I've been, I've been thinking, I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier," my mind wanders to the last memory I've had with him...

~Flashback~

I walked to the park that late evening. He gave me a call telling me to meet up. Things haven't been going smoothly with our relationship but I was willing to face it all, I love him. I didn't even care that we only see each other once a week, we tried to make things work by video chatting as often as possible. 

But we'd get into arguments lately, some of them due to these ridiculous rumours circulating around me with other idols from the entertainment company I'm working for. I try to reassure him that those were false rumours, but sometimes, he continues being unreasonable, that I'm always the one who makes the first move. Love makes us do stupid things I suppose.

I sat on the park bench. I pulled on my jacket, needing extra warmth. I can see mist coming out of my mouth. 

"You're tapping your feet incessantly again," a man with a cold tone said, a scarf suddenly being wrapped around my neck, and another layer of coat was placed on me. 

"Well hello to you too." I said, chuckling. 

He sat down beside me. "How have you been?" 

"I've been well," I leaned my head on his shoulder. He sighed, an arm wrapping itself around my shoulder. "I haven't seen you in ages," I tilted my head to face his cheek and gave him a peck, keeping my lips on his cheek till I felt him smile. He eventually did. "I missed that," poking his cheek and leaning my head back on his shoulder.

He held my hand in his, "Bogo shipda, Y/N-ah," we stayed that way for quite awhile, staying in comfortable silence. I didn't realize I was slowly drifting off to sleep. 

My eyes were slowly opening as I heard sniffling. I lifted my head up, I found tears streaming down his eyes. 'Why is he crying?' My thoughts were circulating till I managed to blurt out, "Babe, what's wrong?" 

His next words weren't what I expected them to me, and they tore my world apart, "Y/N, I want you to be happier, I believe it's best if we don't see each other anymore."

~End of Flashback~

After telling me that, all he did was give me a tight hug, and one final kiss, leaving me right after breaking away. I was dumbstruck, it took me awhile to regain my senses. When I did, I just kept crying. I tried to understand him, why he was telling me this. I tried to look at things in his perspective, but I still couldn't f*cking understand! Even till now, I have no idea why he thought I'd be happier that we broke up. I tried contacting him after that night, but I would get no response. I tried and tried, until one day, I was finally blocked. 

I guess he wanted me out of his life permanently. I couldn't really do anything about it anymore. The only option I had was to move on. But I didn't even get proper closure, I suppose that's why I'm still holding on to the past. I hated this, I hate it all, and I hate him for doing this to me. 

And yet...

I still love him...

I'm so stupid...

Can I ever truly find happiness?

Min Yoongi, why did you do this to me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! This is my first ever BTS ff that I've shared to the public. Heeheehee, so excited to share this with all of you! 

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. There are a lot of missing pieces of information that I'll be filling up in the upcoming chapters. So don't worry, if you're confused in some parts, I deliberately made it that way so the story line can be a bit more interesting. 

I apologize if I had any mistakes in advance. I'll try to update Chapter 2 as soon as possible. 

Don't forget to vote for this chapter if you liked it and feel free to leave comments!

That's it for today and I'll see you all soon!

~Bangtan's WSP