Chapter 4

(Yoongi's POV)

It was around 6:30 pm when our managers told us that we could leave early, unwind, and take a well-earned rest. We've been working on our upcoming comeback non-stop since who knows when. Namjoon and I have been making and producing song after song that would work well for our new concept. The rest of the boys were also making 2 or 3 songs of their own that would hopefully match with the theme.

It's a norm for me to compose and produce a number of songs regularly, but nowadays, my main purpose in drowning myself in my work is to try and forget about her. Y/N. 

But it wasn't effective, to say the very least. Most of the songs I've been making were mostly about her. Our memories together. Memories that I can't go back to. Memories that I can't relive with her. But I did it for her. So she'll be have a better life. Thinking about her again, I can't help but let a tear fall from my eye. 'This is for the better, I'm sure she's so much happier without me now,' 

Someone knocked on my door. The head of our mochi popped out from the now slightly ajar door of my studio. "Hyung, everyone's planning on going for drinks, you're coming along right?" I thought about it. I guess I should go, it's been so long. I nodded and he smiled brightly.

"I'll follow in a bit, I'll just pack up my things." he closed the door, humming happily, I assume headed to the rest of the members. I took my phone, my earbuds, and wallet, then headed out, locking up Genius Lab behind me. 

I met up with the other members at the lobby and we started making our way to the car. Jin took the wheel and I seated myself at the back. The maknae line were getting hyped, taking photos. Hobi and Joon were talking about something they ordered online. I decided to take a short nap while on the road. 

I woke up to Taehyung tapping my shoulder, "Hyung, we're here." I nodded and slowly stood from my seat. I noticed that we were the last two in the car, the others must've gone inside the bar already. I put on my mask and my beanie and finally went out. Taehyung locked the car behind us and we walked to the establishment together. 

Halfway through the walk, I noticed a familiar figure in front of the restaurant just beside the bar we were headed to. An all too familiar figure. Standing beside her was a guy, Choi Minho-ssi. I stopped at my tracks and observed their interaction. 

"Hyung, why'd you stop walking, the bar's over there," Taehyung said, although I wasn't exactly paying attention, until he said, "Isn't that Y/N?" he paused, "with Minho-hyung?!" The change in his tone startled me a little, making me glare at him. He mumbled a silent 'Mian' 

We stood there, watching the two. It's an understatement to say I was incredibly shocked when suddenly,  Y/N kissed Minho on the cheek. My heart cracked. And all I could do was watch.  I closed my eyes,  trying to hold in the tears that were threatening to fall out. 

"Hyung,  you don't have to hold it in,  just let it out," I opened my eyes at Taehyung's words, my vision turning blurry. Soon enough, the tears fell.

I see her smiling brightly, and my heart, though heavy,  felt at ease as well, feeling like I've made the right decision of letting her go. They finally went inside the restaurant, holding hands on the way in.

"Yoongi-hyung,  do you still want to go to the bar? We can take a walk around instead if you want to," he suggested.

I shook my head in response, "No, I need a drink" I walked to the entrance with a mission and that's to drink to my hearts content. I heard Taehyung sigh behind me but I don't care.

As I entered, I headed straight for the bartender and asked for vodka. After putting it in front of me, I immediately gulped it down in one go, letting the bitterness course through my chest sitting itself on gut. I asked for another, and newly filled glass was standing where the previous one was. Drinking it in one go, I asked for another, this continued on for awhile until I reached my sixth glass but was stopped by none other than the 2nd youngest. 

"Ahjussi, please don't, here," he said, handing out the payment for the drinks, "Hyung, come on, were supposed to be here for a good time, and you're drinking too much, you're probably drunk already."

"Yah, Taehyung-ah, I'm not drunk, I can prove it," I stood up, but my legs were feeling like jelly. I tried to stay still, but my stupid legs were already giving up on me. I wobbled, and nearly fell, but he caught me. He placed my arm around his shoulder and we walked to who knows where. 

"Taehyung-ah, where have you guys been?" I heard Namjoon asking. I looked up and saw the rest of the members, seated comfortably in a booth that looks to be situated on a corner of the bar.

"Omo, has Yoongi been drinking already?" Jin-hyung asked. I felt Taehyung nod and we finally sat down with the others. I'm now seated between Jin and Taehyung. I looked up at the table and saw a bottle of untouched Soju, I reached out to grab it but Jin held it out of my reach. 

"Uh-uh-uh, not until you tell us why in the world you're already this drunk and we haven't even been here for an hour." I looked at him with the darkest stare I could give, but he wasn't budging. I sighed in defeat as I said one word, well name, that made them all, except for Taehyung, gasp, "Y/N".

Taehyung began to narrate what we saw and Jin finally let go of the bottle. I immediately grabbed it and began gulping down the contents. I was halfway through it when Taehyung took it and smashed the glass bottle on the ground. "Hyung this is why I told you not to do what you did!" And he walked out of the bar.

"Aish," 

I looked at the table searching for another bottle when our maknae said, "He's right though, hyung," 

I continued ignoring him when I found an unopened bottle sitting near Jimin. I reached out for it but Hobi beat me, and began to drink it all. I was annoyed seeing all the bitter liquid disappearing from the bottle. I frantically searched for another bottle. To my dismay, Hobi began drinking bottle after bottle that was left untouched, and now, the last one was completely empty. I looked at the others as if asking if they were getting more, but I could tell the answer was no. 

As childish as it was, all I could bear to do was sulk and rest my head on the table. I didn't even realize that I fell asleep.

My eyes felt heavy as I tried to open them. I slowly managed to keep them open and sat up slowly. I stretched my neck trying to relieve some of the tension. I looked around the booth and saw new bottles of beer that weren't there earlier, but are now completely empty. 'These bastards, getting drinks while I was knocked out,'  

I looked at the seats to find Hobi and Jimin were missing. "They went to the restaurant earlier and got Hobi-hyung some hangover soup," said Jungkook, sipping on his cola. I turned to the maknae to ask how long I've been out, but he answered me before I even uttered a word, "You've been asleep for almost an hour now hyung."

Namjoon spoke, "I think we should get you some soup as well hyung." I simply nodded as I felt a wave of pain starting to climb up my head. He got his phone and put it back in his pocket after a bit.

Jin and Jungkook stayed on either side of me and brought an arm each on their shoulder, "I can walk," I said, but they weren't having any of it. Namjoon paid for all the drinks and walked out the bar ahead of us. 

The seemingly long walk finally ended as we reached the entrance to the cozy looking establishment. Namjoon held the door open for us, but we stopped in our tracks as we came face to face with the person I haven't talked to for a month. I couldn't stop myself from blurting out her name, "Y/N?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Annnnnnd, here we are, the end of Chapter 4! It's kinda sad no one seems to be reading this story till now, I'm wondering if people could find it. 

If you're reading this story, I hope you liked this chapter! 

Feel free to share this with your friends, and don't forget to leave a vote if you liked it :)

Also, please leave a comment, even just to let me know you're reading it

Lots of love, see you all soon!

~Bangtan's WSP